"Heartbreaker"

Cedric: Who the fuck was that?!

Y/N:...

Cedric: oh so you don't hear me now?

Y/N: he's a friend of my cousin Jharrel

Cedric: so what the fuck does that have to do with you?!

Y/N: its a long story Cedric

Cedric: we got time (drives off)

Y/N: the night of Fernander's party, after I caught you with Chantel, I stayed the night with my cousin. He was staying by his crib for the weekend while he was in town

Cedric: still don't add up why homie was back there being disrespectful

Y/N: we had breakfast together

Cedric: (looks over at you) you went on date with that nigga?

Y/N: it wasn't a date Ced

Cedric: so what was this, catch back for Chantel?

Y/N: no. He was just a good listener. Someone to talk to after what happened.

Cedric: (shakes his head)

Y/N: YOU CHEATED CEDRIC.

Cedric: so why didn't I know about this until now?

Y/N: cause like i said it wasn't a date. It didn't mean anything. Tonight, he saw me and spoke.

Cedric: anything else i should know? anything?

Y/N: (you paused) No. That's all

Cedric: (exhales)

(You and Cedric head over to another Zaxby's and grab some food, then head back to campus. He drops you off to your dorm. )

Chelsea: hey

Y/N: sup

Chelsea: you okay? you seem a little agitated

Y/N: (you stare at her for second) can we get something straight?...This is my space, that is YOUR space. I don't need nor want you worried about what i got going on. I don't mean to come off rude or anything but i would appreciate a little more privacy. Everyday you're trying to dig and find out shit.

Chelsea: i wasn't trying to make you feel like i was invading your space Y/N. Im new to Atlanta. I transferred from Michigan State and im just trying to find my way. Im sorry if i've offended you.

Y/N: (guilty) Michigan huh?

Chelsea: yeah

Y/N: why the transfer?

Chelsea: to be honest, I wanted to perform on the Eaglettes. You guys perform at all the big events in the south. I did a year at Michigan until i was able to afford the move here.

Y/N: you did all that to be on the dance team? Thats a bit much.

Chelsea: i love dancing. It's all i wanna do. Which is why i knew who you were. I follow you guys instagram page.

Y/N: so i guess its a no brainer you'll be at tryouts next week

Chelsea: Oh yeah. (laughs)

Y/N: (laughs) listen, im sorry. I've had the craziest night tonight, and an even crazier summer. Perhaps i was just taking all of my frustrations out on you.

Chelsea: its okay.

Y/N: So how do you like Atlanta so far...

(You ended up talking half the night getting to know one another. She wasn't bad at all. )