"Hit Different "

Saturday

Your eyes flutter open to Lionel coming in this morning. He tried to be discreet but you were so used to someone or something breaking your rest. You look behind you and Trevor is still knocked out, mouth open and all. He was adorable. You couldn't help but smile. His arm was still tightly wrapped around you, its almost like he never budged. You had to use the restroom so badly but didn't wanna wake him. You slowly grab Trevor's random shirt off of the floor and slide it over your head. Just in time Lionel comes out of the bathroom.

Lionel: oh im sorry If i woke you up

Y/N: no you're fine (getting out of bed heading to the bathroom)

Moments later you enter the room again and grab your cell. You almost forgot you were on airplane mode. You turn your service back on and is immediately met with texts messages.

Bae🔐❤️: Yo! Wya???

Bae🔐❤️: we doin this again?

Chloe: BET 😏

Fessa: call me

Mom: why haven't you return any of messages Y/N?

Ebonie: where r u? Ced's been trippin!🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

Jharrel: i called you 3 times tonight, hmu im in town this weekend

You knew Cedric was gonna blow a gasket by you going M.I.A. on him last night. So you wasn't prepared for that conversation again. Besides this time you didn't have a good explanation. But you text back your cousin Jharrel to buy you some time.

Jharrel was your cousin from your mom's side. Your mom and his mom were sisters. You guess thats why your mother been trying to contact you to let you know he was coming to Atlanta. Jharrel and you were the same ages just a few months apart making him a tad bit older. Ya'll were thick as thieves. Until they moved to New York cause his dad had to take care of his grandmother. But you'd see one another some summers and when they would come to New Orleans for a funeral or an event. And each and everytime ya'll caused a riot. You didn't have any siblings neither did he so yall were like sister and brother rather cousins.

You: Cuzzzzzz! You in the A?

Jharrel: yeah touched down last night im staying at my homeboy's crib. Wya? i called you a few times last night your shit kept going to voicemail on me

You: i was tied up last night my bad. Lets link today! IMY!!!!

Jharrel: tied up huh? Yeah...ok. LOL! ..😂😂 fasho! wt time u free 2day?

You: 12 is cool.

Jharrel: aight cool. U on campus right?

You: yea

Jharrel: fasho ill come thru then. Yo, don't be bullshittin

You: boy! you know me!

Jharrel: EXACTLY!🤣

You: 🖕🏾Jst come to GAMU. I got you cuz.

Jharrel: aight bet

You place your phone down and looks over to Lionel who seemed like he was getting ready to leave out again.

Y/N: you goin out again?

Lionel: (sighs) it never ends

Y/N: Lionel, you ok?

Lionel: yeah why?

Y/N: no really, are you okay?

Lionel: .....its almost over. Besides it'll all be worth it in the end