"This Christmas"

A/N:  In the spirit of the holidays I did make a Christmas Chapter. After this will be "What U Get"  

Midterms was finally over & it was time to go home for the Christmas holidays

Midterms was finally over & it was time to go home for the Christmas holidays. You wasn't ready for that 6 hour long ride back to New Orleans but atleast Ebonie was helping you with the drive since she was going home also, plus it was for 2 weeks this time. But it also meant 2 weeks away from Cedric and Trevor. Trevor was going home to Savanna which was about 4 hours away while Cedric lived in Smyrna, GA which was damn near a block away, basically the same for Chloe and Halle since their family was also in Atlanta. 

You and Ebonie leave Friday (5 days before Christmas). Ya'll ride in your car. On the drive ya'll catch up,  do some car karaoke, and sight see. You drive the first 3 hours while she takes over in Mississippi. 

Ebonie: so you and Cedric been together, for what? 3 months now?

Y/N: exactly 3 months tomorrow actually. Im mad i can't be with him for it

Ebonie: ya'll are cute (staring at the road) so what about this Trevor?

Y/N:  what about him?

Ebonie: i see how you light up when you talk about him. Are ya'll "just" friends?

Y/N: we are. Trevor is-- i don't know. Its hard to explain

Ebonie: well look i  don't wanna see you get hurt. So just make sure it stays just friends 

Y/N: (you look over a Ebonie) i got you

(Ya'll finally make it to New Orleans and you drop Ebonie off home, its 5 in the evening. You call your dad to let him know youre on the way to the house. )

(walking inside)

Y/N: hello? im home

Brad: im back here!

(you go into the backroom which is your dad's office. He's on the computer)

Brad: Hey babygirl, you had a safe drive?