I pull off the towel, throwing it on my desk chair, and lay her down on the middle of my bed. A sight I will never get tired of.

"Get ready, because we're not leaving this room until tomorrow."

I drop myself to my knees at the edge of the bed, pulling her closer by her ankle.

"Spread your legs for me" I sternly say. She spreads her legs wide and I'm in awe. I sit on my heels, admiring the way her perfect pink pussy glistens. Fuck, how did I get so lucky?

I bring my hands under her ass pulling her even closer to me and dig in. I lick, suck, and bite her clit just the way she likes it. She tastes so fucking good. "I meant it when I said we're not leaving this room."

Camila moans so fucking loud and brings one hand down to my hair showing me just how she likes it. "Yes baby right there"

Oh god I'm not going to last.

I stick my tongue inside her pussy reveling on her taste, so sweet and gulping down her juices. I stick it in all the way and start to fuck her with my tongue.

I don't care about breathing, this is all I need.

Her walls tighten on my tongue, signifying she's close. And I know just the thing to get her there. I bring one hand up and rub her wetness on her clit and start to rub her in small circles fast. I'm relentless with the way I touch her and fuck her with my tongue. I'm enjoying this way too much.

"I- I'm so close Seb"

She's squirming and moaning incoherent words that I'm sure everyone can here. And you know what? Fuck it. She's hot.

"Let go baby" and she does. She screams and her legs start to quiver, I feel a rush of wetness seep onto my tongue and I swallow it, every drop. I'm not letting her sweetness go to waste.

I'm addicted to the way she tastes. My own personal addiction.

I get up, wipe my mouth with my hand and wrap it around my cock, gathering her wetness and my precum together stroking myself as I stand above her.

"Are you sure?"

Camila nods instantly, cheeks are flushed, a beautiful smile on her face, and closes her eyes trying to gather her breathing from her recent orgasm.

I pick up a pillow and put it under her ass to have a better, deeper angle. I align my dick with her entrance and watch as I slide it back and forth through her folds groaning and throwing my head back from the way she feels. It's been way too long.

"Fuck baby" I look down and slide again and again making her even more wet for me.

She's drenched.

"Sebastian, pleaseee" and that's when I know I've done enough teasing.

I look up at her and see her eyes are closed and her mouth is in the shape of a perfect o.

"Look at me" she opens her eyes and stares at me. "I want to see your face as you take my cock."

I start to thrust in her slowly making her gasp and arch her back. She's incredibly tight, and my dick is not small by any means. I let her get accustomed to my thick length and instead of taking it agonizingly slow, I thrust all the way in.

"Holy shit" I moan feeling her walls clench impossibly tight as I stretch her out and suffocate my dick.

I don't know how long we went with out each other. I really don't know how we did it. Being with her, like this, our bodies intertwined, our souls together as one, is my home.