49

Camila POV:

The anticipation is killing me.

We've been on the road for fifteen minutes already. Sebastian has kept his hand on my thigh slightly caressing it while he hums to As it was by Harry Styles on the radio.

All I see is black. No sheerness of light passes through the makeshift blindfold of my scarf. My nerves are all over the place and I really have the strong urge to pee.

Fucking hell I peed before going

The car comes to a halt indicating we've arrived at our destination. During the drive I realized there wasn't many stops and it was down a straight road.

"I'll be right back." He mumbles nervously. You can hear a slight edge to his voice. If only I could see him.

I hear him shut off the car and release a big breath and open the driver side door and shut it softly.

I don't know how long I'm sitting here in the car for but it feels like forever. My bladder is aching and I feel a sweat dripping down the blindfold. My knees are bouncing up and down and I can feel my chest start to ache. I'm biting my nails, yes I know it's a terrible habit.

I truly despise surprises. It triggers my anxiety.

I hear footsteps coming from outside and the passenger door opens with a gush of cold wind making my sensitive nipples harden instantly.

"Sorry baby, I was getting everything ready for you." He pants like he was running a mile.

My eyebrows raise and even though he can't see my eyes I'm sure he knows I rolled them.  "You had me worried there for a second"

Sebastian grabs my hand and helps me out of his car, and intertwines our fingers. He pulls them up to his lips and kisses them and blows hot air.

"I'm sorry, just two minutes and you'll see" he kisses each knuckle on my hand and the tension I felt in the car lessens and I'm more excited than anything now.

He really doesn't have to go all out for me or make big grand gestures like this but I know this is all apart of how he shows me he loves me.

I still can't believe he gave me a promise ring, he might as well have proposed. I'm happy he didn't though. We have to figure out dating and a baby at the same time. That comes first and should be our main priority without adding marriage into the mix. Maybe in a couple of years or two.

I'm brought out of my thoughts as I feel his hand being placed on my back ushering me to walk a bit faster.

"Okay there's four steps ahead.. step...step...step...step.. and here's the door." he clears his throat and opens a door.

I walk in and warmth fills my body. I feel his hands at the back of my head untying the scarf.

"I'm going to take it off now" he speaks in my ear and his warm breath give me chills running a shiver down my spine.

I open my eyes and my vision is blurry I blink a couple times to get use to the light and Sebastian stands right next to me. I fix the strands of my hair and look around to see where we are at.

A beautiful open floor plan with candles lit everywhere on the ground and the view of a lake with lots of trees show from the sliding doors and windows.

"Is this our new place?" I gasp. This place is three times the size of my apartment.

"Yes" he grins and exhales slowly with relief seeing my smile. "It's twenty minutes away from school and everyone else that we know and love in the area. It's only for rent until we figure where we will go after graduation. But I figured we need the space with the baby and we're always together anyways. I'd rather have you to myself then have friends there too. Plus it's on the first floor and we get a patio."