20

Camila POV:

Tonight is Halloween.

Penelope and Melanie are in my room with me getting ready for the party. Melanie is going as Beach Barbie which is quite fitting since she's wearing a bathing suit and skirt wrap, heels, and has blonde straight hair. Liam is going as Ken dressed in teal swimsuit trunks and sandals with his hair pushed back. Such an iconic couple.

Penelope is going as cat woman of course. In a tight black leather suit.  With black ankle heeled boots. She's fucking sexy.

Lexie and Bren are going as Red Riding hood and the wolf.

Sean is going as a basketball player? How original and fitting since he is a player.

Zac and Yasmine are going as Jasmine and Aladdin. They're cute.

And then that leaves it to Sebastian and I.

Oh Sebastian.

After we made out that night, we went to sleep.  Nothing else happened and it was perfect. The rest of the days leading up to now we've been closer and every time we're together he always has to touch me. Holding my hand, arm around my shoulders, kisses on my cheek or forehead, coffee every morning, study dates. We just haven't kissed again. Or had a sleepover again because something came up with his family and we couldn't.

I don't know but this whole friends thing makes me nervous.

I really want to kiss him.

"Earth to Camiiiii stop daydreaming about Sebastians big cock in your—

"Okay! You got my attention" I screech at Melanie

"of course I did all I had to do was talk about Sebastian's cock and you pay attention to me!" She starts mumbling in Spanish under her breath.

"Oh shush because if I start talking about Liam's cock you'd be all like ya dios mio siiiiiii Papi" rolling my eyes at her. Oh my god daddy yes

I finish spraying my hair in high pony tails. One side is pink and the other is blue. My makeup is grunge and sexy. I have matte ruby red lipstick on. I'm wearing a white shirt that says daddy's little monster and it has red stripes on the sleeves. My shorts are split in color one side red then the other side is blue. I have fish nets on and black laced heel boots. And my accessory is a baseball bat.

I'm Harley Quinn.

There's a knock on my door.

"Come in"

Sebastian walks into my room wearing a red dress shirt that's left open and nothing underneath. His tattoos on full display. Black jeans, and black boots. He has wraps on his hands and studded bracelets. Eyeliner around his eyes and green hair.

He's the joker.

He looks fucking sexy. My jaw drops from how hot he looks and he has the same expression on his face from my costume.

I gulp. Loud. Yeah I can't just be friends.

We're standing in front of each other. I might be wearing heels, but he's still towers over me.

"I was missing something on my outfit" I tell him and bite my lip. He looks at my lips and back to my eyes. He licks his lips.

"And what's that?" He rasps.

I wrap my arms around his neck and his hands wrap around my lower back. I stand on my tip toes and lean against his chest with mine. Our lips are grazing each other.

I whisper into his mouth "you"

I barely finish the word as he slams his lips on mine. I moan into the kiss and melt. I've been missing his lips. I tilt my head to deepen the kiss and he groans and picks me up and slams me against the door.