12

Camila POV:

Hot.

I feel hot. I'm sweating.

I open my eyes and see an arm wrapped around my waist.

I turn slightly and see Sean bundled up on his pillow sleeping holding me.

Oh my god.

I had sex with Sean last night. Again.

I had sex with Sean last night and I liked it.

I had sex with Sean and Sebastian was across the hall.

Oh shit and I was not quiet. I try to move carefully to reach my phone on the nightstand to check the time. It's nine thirty in the morning and the house is blasting with music. This house is always loud, it's like the party never left.

I feel Sean moving "good morning Cami"

Why did my pussy just get excited right now from his sleepy voice? Girl calm down.

"Good morning Sean" I get up from bed and go to brush my teeth. I do not want to have morning breath right now. He follows me and does the same thing. We're brushing our teeth and giggling at each other like if we're in grade school.

"Um I kind of need to take a shower is it cool if I use yours?" I ask him.

"We can shower together if you want to save water" and winks at me.

My jaw drops. "Are you crazy ! Everyone is awake and they'll hear us! No funny business" I point my finger at him and raise my eyebrow.

He laughs at me "we weren't exactly quiet last night Cami, I'm sure everyone knows now" and leans one arm on his counter while staring at me with a smirk all over his face. Stupid sexy smirk.

I narrow my eyes "whatever, I'm showering" I take off my clothes and hop in his shower. I have no shame in my body plus he's seen it all now.

He has a pretty big shower with a bench inside.

He comes in and screeches "fuck! Shit is freezing, put it on hot Camila what the hell"

Im cracking up right now. "I don't know how to use it, you do it"

My nipples are hard as rocks from how cold it is and I have goosebumps everywhere.

He turns the dial to the perfect temperature and we sigh.

I start washing my hair with whatever he has here, and I feel him rub up against my back.

"Seannnn" I warn him.

"I'm sorry you just look so hot in my shower right now, I'm trying to behave"

I rinse the shampoo and put on conditioner. He's washing his body right now and it smells minty and fresh. Mmmm I love that smell.

We take turns under the water and finish washing ourselves. Until I feel him rub against my back again.

This time I don't stop him.

He glides his hand up my thigh and starts rubbing my clit in soft circles. I wince because I'm still swollen and sore from last night.

"Sorry, does it hurt?" He stops touching me and turns me around to look at him.

I nod my head. And bring my hands to touch his chest and go on my tip toes to whisper in his ear "but it hurts so good" I repeat the words from last night.

He exhales harshly and I notice his very noticeable hard on leaning against his stomach.

I grab his face and kiss him. His lips fit perfectly with mine and he picks me up and sits down on the bench in his shower. I'm straddling him now while he continues to caress my back.