5

Sebastian POV:

Peace.

It's quiet. The sudden movements of the ship from the waves are rocking me to sleep.

I'm in utter bliss watching her sleep.

The way her long dark lashes reach her cheekbones, her pouty lips slightly open where you can hear her soft breathing. Her freckles across her nose and cheeks. I started counting how many freckles she has and I lost count. Too many and I love each one.

She's been asleep for an hour. I was shocked when she asked me to stay the night. I couldn't pass up the opportunity though.

It's two am and I can't sleep. My mind is a wondering mess. I keep thinking about what the fuck I'm doing. But I try to stay away from those thoughts and enjoy this moment with this perfect human.

I close my eyes and count to thirty until I finally fall asleep...

~

"Good morning" I feel sudden kisses spread down from my jaw to my neck.

I get a whiff of vanilla and a faint smell of mint from her toothpaste. I open my eyes and I see her smiling at me. She's breathtakingly beautiful. I could wake up to this every morning.

I clear my throat "Good morning Bella"  my voice sounds raspy.

Her eyes turn lustful I'm assuming from the way she's looking at me it's because of my morning voice.

I poke her nose to distract her. " What time is it?" I ask.

"Time for breakfast" she jumps up and starts dancing.  This girl is something else. "It's nine, breakfast ends at like eleven and I want to get the good stuff." She says while putting on a yellow sundress. She must have showered because her hair is wet and has fresh makeup on. Not that she needs it.

I must smell bad. "I think I'll take a  quick shower first." I start getting up and put my clothes from last night while she makes the bed.

I walk up to her from behind wrap my arms around her waist, she's so tiny, and give her a kiss on her temple.

"I'll see you in a bit, walk me out" I tell her.

We leave her room and the girls are chilling on the couch drinking coffee and water. They look hungover.

"Rough night?" I ask them.

"Ahaha so funny— I mean I can ask you the same questions because last time I checked you aren't staying in this suite with us?" Yasmine answers and raises her eyebrow.

It's scary how identical she looks like her brother. I mean they're not twins but they make the same facial expressions.

"Yeah you have sex hair hmmm" says Melanie with a smirk.

"Okay okay, I'll see you all later"
I leave as fast as possible before these girls eat me alive for breakfast.

Last thing I hear when shutting the door is "guys we did not have sex last night ! You need to stop"

I chuckle because that's a lie.

I open the door to my suite and Sean is chillin on the couch drinking coffee. He looks up and sees me and smirks.