39

Camila POV:

I'm pregnant. Again.

What the fuck.

I'm on birth control and I still got pregnant.

I have so many dreams and aspirations. Sebastian has many too and I feel like I'm ruining his life.

We're laying in bed now, he fell asleep ten minutes ago and I can't sleep. I hear his light snoring and I turn to look at his face.

He's beautiful. And looks peaceful and I'm only going to destroy everything for him.

I get up, put on my white silk robe and open the door to the balcony. I lean against the railing and watch the waves.

How are up we going to do this? We're only twenty-one years old, we haven't graduated yet, and we haven't even been together for that long.

I sigh and rub my temples. I have a migraine coming on from the crying earlier and my fucking emotions are all over the place.

I sit down on one of the chairs and close my eyes. When we get back I have to go to the OBGYN as soon as possible. I want to make this right this time and make sure everything is healthy and viable. I don't know how far I am but we have sex all the time that I don't know when we conceived. I also have to speak to my mom when I get back too.

I hear the door sliding open and I open my eyes. Sebastian walks over to me shirtless only in his grey boxers and bends to my height.

"Everything okay baby? I turned and you weren't there anymore. You scared me" he grabs my hand and caresses it. Small soothing circles that make my body grow out in goosebumps.

"I have a migraine and a lot on my mind. I can't sleep. I'm sorry for scaring you."

"It's okay, how about we go in the pool. Maybe it'll help you relax today?" He suggests.

I nod my head.

Twenty minutes later, we're swimming in the pool, one of the maids is cooking turkey burgers for us with mashed potatoes because I was having a craving. Now that I found out I'm pregnant I've been noticing all of my symptoms.

A man in a white coat and white dress pants appears no longer to be at least fifty years old, with evident gray and black hair sprinkled like pepper on his head. And a huge suitcase behind his back.

"Sebastian who is that?" I ask him once he reappears from the water.

He turns around and mutters "oh shit"

"Vincenzo good afternoon" he walks out and starts drying himself and shakes the man's hand.

They start speaking very fast Italian, while I get out of the pool to dry myself off with a towel.

"Camila this is Vincenzo, he's an old family friend and a doctor. I called him over to check you out before we leave tomorrow if that's okay?"

Well he sure does work fast. I hesitate at first but then I know I have no choice.

"Uh yeah okay"

~

Vincenzo confirmed my pregnancy with bloodwork and a test. We told him about my miscarriage from before and he said it was no problem flying back to Florida but to schedule an appointment right away with an OBGYN.   

At this moment I'm laying on the bed in our room with a probe wand inside of me. The doctor has an ultrasound he brought with him that he can connect it to the television while he works it on a computer. He wanted to check how far long I am. It's cold and extremely uncomfortable having this inside me but I need to know.