19

Sebastian POV:

We just got back from the mall. We got our costumes and I'm excited. We're in my bedroom right now, I'm trying to find something to watch on tv and she's reading a book on my bed.

I can get used to this, her in my bed.

"Sebastiannnnn I'm hungry" she pouts at me.

I roll my chair towards her since I'm at my desk. "What do you want to eat?"

"Pasta" and gives me a big a smile. How can I say no to that?

"Okay I'll make us pasta if you come down with me and pick something watch for later?" I match her grin.

"Deal" and laughs.

We go down to the kitchen and it's quiet. I'm assuming no one is home right now. Probably at the gym or late classes.

"Do you want penne or angel hair? As I look through my pantry to find which  type of pasta she wants to eat.

She loves any kind of pasta just like me. We have a lot of things in common especially when it comes to food.I love it. I lo—

Nope.

"Angel hair with vodka sauce and chicken. I can make the garlic bread." She takes out the breads and starts cutting it.

"Are you going to start or are you going to watch me instead? Because I'm sure garlic bread is good on its own, but it would be better with pasta"

How did she know I was staring at her? She didn't even look up to check.

She looks up at me and says "I know you. Now start before I get hangry" she huffs.

Yes mam and I get to work.

Ten minutes later, the pasta is done boiling, the cheesy garlic bread is done baking, and I just finished cooking the chicken, I throw the pasta in and now it's time to make the sauce. I get all the ingredients mix it up together.

"can you try the sauce and tell me if you like it" I grab a spoon and scoop a little bit for her to try.

"Yeah" walks up next to me I turn and she goes to grab the spoon but I pull away and shove it in her mouth instead.

"Mmmmmm it's so good" she moans and licks her lips.

Fuck, not now.

"You have a little bit of sauce here" and I point to the bottom of her lip.

We seem to get a little closer. I stare at her lips and she's staring at mine.

She licks her lips "did I get it?" She says breathlessly.

I shake my head. I inch closer to her and I stick my tongue out to lick her bottom lip when the front door opens and slams.

We jump up and I retract from her immediately to get her a napkin and give it to her.

Sean walks in to the kitchen and stops walking. He looks at us suspiciously and then shakes his head. "Hey you guys made dinner?"

Camila clears her throat, throws away the napkin and starts to take out bowls for us to eat in.

"Uh yeah we made pasta, it just finished now" she side eyes me and I shake off my stupor.

"Yeah pasta with chicken, we made enough"

"Alright cool thanks,I'll shower and then come back down to eat" he leaves and walks upstairs.

I blow out the breath I was holding because I can't believe that almost happened. I mean I want it to happen but I don't want it to be like before. I want more with her.