53

Sebastian POV:

Fuck what is even happening right now?

Camilas hand tugs on my hair, nails grazing my scalp hard making me groan loudly.

When I said let's take a bath I really meant just take a bath. I was just enjoying her body, the way it responds to my touch, and her breasts are larger now too and I honestly couldn't help myself. Dammit!

This whole weekend I was only pleasing her. I only jerked off once and to say I'm struggling would be an understatement.

Feeling her pussy glide on my cock is enough to make me combust. Shit, pleasing her is enough to make me completely satisfied.

After the incident, I'm scared I'll hurt her. I know she's not as fragile as she looks but I don't want to set her off in any way.

I'm an idiot for suggesting a bath and playing sexy time music and making it all romantic. I totally contradicted myself. But can you blame me? She's addicting. Touching her skin already ignites something in my body for me. It makes me hot and want to have her in any way that I can.

She grabs my face with both hands making me look down at her and slams her lips on mine. This kiss is not slow and sweet, no, it's rough and filled with desire. She forces her tongue in my mouth and every thought of mine seizes to exist. The power she has over me is insane. I've never given any girl power before and I've never been one to not be in control but with Camila, she can have it all. She's sexy when she's demanding and fucking desirable in every way.

I want her so much. I crave her. And if I have to beg her for it than so be it.

Our tongue intertwine themselves, feeling every crevice in her mouth, devouring the way her tongue glides against mine perfectly, groaning in this scorching kiss from pleasure only she can give me.

It's always been her

Always

I bring one hand down to her hip and keep her steady on my lap as she slowly grinds on my throbbing cock. I bring my other hand to the back of her head, enveloping her hair between my fingers, keeping her from pulling away.

Fuck the oxygen, fuck everything.

I whimper when I feel her heated entrance on the tip of my dick. Before she can bring herself down, I pull away slightly because I don't want our first time in a while to be in here. It's wet and messy and goddammit I want to be able to feel all of her without water being in the way.

I only want to feel her wetness. No barriers. Nothing else.

She whines throwing her head back and I chuckle, standing up slowly and picking her up in my arms with her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Not in here. If I'm going to have you, I want to feel all of you." I peck her lips twice and desire is written all over her face. Her eyes are dark, the hazel color of them completely gone and black takes over. Pupils one hundred percent dilated.

"Please" she whispers. And that's it, all of my control is vanished.

I gulp and get out of the tub carefully with her in my arms, grabbing a large towel to wrap ourselves in, draining the water and blowing out all the candles.

I walk out of the bathroom holding her to me, embracing her body heat, and quickly changing up the music on my phone.

I play anything really because at this point I'm not paying attention to anything else. I just don't want anyone to hear her. Or us.

Most of the time I wouldn't care, but it's been a long time and I'd like to keep us in a little bubble for right now.

Just me and her.