4

Camila POV:

I'm stupid.

I shouldn't be here with him but he tastes so good.

I knew something was wrong tonight. It's like a switch flipped during dinner. Since we met this morning, he was always trying to find ways to touch me somehow and then he stopped completely.

I felt his anxiety and his mind going  one hundred miles per minute. But I knew why.

I know it's because he feels what I feel.

I know it's because it feels crazy to want someone you barely know.

However, that's the thing. It's like my body has been searching for something it's whole life. You feel empty, lonely and now that you found the one thing that makes you feel whole, you question yourself. Is this too good to be true?

Ugh I stop myself with these thoughts because I can't feel them. I can't have a boyfriend. I need to experiment and find myself. So yeah what he said hurt but I knew what I was getting myself into. And that's okay it's all fun.

That's all this is.

I don't want him.

Okay maybe just a little bit.

I start grinding my hips on him because I can't take the tension between us anymore. It's too strong. And it makes me feel too good.

"What do you want"? He asks me.

"I want you to fuck me, and I don't want you to ever stop" I say while grinding on him. I moan and throw my head back when he starts pinching my nipples through my black dress. He slides his other hand down to lift my dress off of me.

"Holy shit" he groans when he sees I'm not wearing anything under this dress. "Fuck the shit you do to me baby"

Baby. I disregard that term of endearment and how it makes me feel. I proceed to hop off his lap discard my shoes on the floor and stand in front of him completely naked.

He's breathing rapidly and can't seem to get out of the state I put him in so I rip off his shirt and the buttons go flying everywhere and he throws it off. I unbuckle his jeans, he towers over me taking off his briefs and jeans in one go. His shoes and socks are off next. And we both stand here naked.

"Are you clean?" I ask. He nods. "So am I"

Vulnerable.

Filled with desire.

"I'm on birth control" I say quickly.

Silence. It's like an unspoken agreement spreads through us.

I push him back down on the bed so he's sitting on the edge and before I think twice about what I'm going to do I straddle him and start to sink down on him.

Fuck. I should've thought this through because he's so big. He stops me, lifts me up, walks down to the side of the bed to lay against the headboard.

He lines me up and I start to sink down again.

I kiss him and bite suck on his luscious lips while he starts to rub my clit to ease the pain of his girth. I can't stop moaning.

It's impossible not to.

The way he feels around me. I feel every vein and the way his cock curves perfectly hitting my g spot and we haven't even moved yet.

"You feel incredible" he says and kisses my shoulder. His hands sink down and starts rolling my hips.