52

Camila POV:

Content.

That's how I'm feeling right now as I lay my head against the cold window in Sebastian's car. We're on our way back to Tallahassee from our spontaneous weekend in Miami. I have my white fluffy blanket on with black fluffy socks on as I rest them on the dashboard. We've been on the road for an hour now, we have a couple left.

Yesterday was truly one of the greatest days of my life. We were able to have a special moment and celebrate the gender of our baby girl with family and friends. My mom is ecstatic she'll be getting a granddaughter, she even wanted to call my dad and tell him the news that I'm pregnant but I told her hell no. He doesn't get to know about my life if he's not in it.

We also still have to tell Sebastian's parents too. I'm sure his mom will be happy but his dad, fuck he's an asshole. What's with our dads fucking being the worst?

"You want me to FaceTime your mom?" I ask Sebastian and he lowers the music. I don't even know what's been playing since I've been in my own head.

He bites his bottom lip and then releases it. "Yeah, please. Let's just get it over with."

I stretch my arms and scratch the back of his head playing with his curls. "It's whatever you want" I pick up my phone from the cup holder and dial his mom putting it on the phone stand so we can see her clearly.

📞 FaceTiming Alessia 📞

She picks up on the second ring. You can tell she's at home from the way she's dressed in slacks. "Ciao amore mío."
Hello my love

"Ciao mamma" Sebastian says and takes my hand kisses it softly and then puts it onto his lap to interlace our fingers.

"Ciao Alessia" I tell her with a slight croak to my voice. I'm nervous. I inwardly groan because I'm scared of what she'll think of me. I only met her once and we haven't been together for that long.

"How is everyone? I miss you both" she says and smiles eagerly.

We talk to her about Christmas and how we came to visit my mom and then our plans for New Years in New York. She tells us about her holidays as well and I feel my nerves slightly drift away. Sebastian's mom is a total sweetheart, she's easy to talk to and she truly has a kind soul. He's a very lucky son to have a mom like her because his dad sucks.

Sebastian eyes me and give me a look like 'okay let's get it over with already' and I give him a look back like 'fuck is this really happening' and we laugh silently to ourselves because we're acting ridiculous. His mom looks at us like we've grown three heads.

Sebastian gets off an exit, and pulls up to a gas station parking lot, WAWA, and puts the car in park sighing loudly. Yeah it's easier this way, so we're not so distracted plus I already have to pee and I'm starving.

Go figure.

These hormones, I swear.

I'm sick one second, hungry the next. Either for food or orgasms. And I really want to rail him already. Or him rail me. Whichever one really. Or both.

I shake my head from my perverse thoughts of trying to get Sebastian to agree to fuck me because now is not the time to think that way. I squirm in my seat and shift to the left to face him.

He clears his throat and smirks knowing I'm probably horny because my hard nipples are clearly visible. And it's definitely not from the cold.