41 part I

Sebastian POV:

"Fuck you're so tight"

Camila is on all fours on my bed giving me the perfect view of her round ass, her back arched with her back dimples showing, her long black hair draped on one side of her shoulders. I grip her hips harder and continue to plunge my dick inside her pussy at a rapid pace. Her ass bounces on me at every thrust and this sight makes me groan loudly. My balls slapping her pussy with every thrust. Her walls throb against me and I moan feeling myself getting closer to climax.

"Oh... fuck... Seb" She moans loud. I don't care who hears, let them know who fucks you. I'm the only one.

I slap her ass making sure my handprint leaves it plump and red.

"You're mine, all mine" I slap it again and she falls down on the sheets, her face being covered by her hair.

No I want to see her come. I bend forward putting her hair back in a makeshift ponytail and pull her so I can see her face while I fuck her.

It would be better if we had a mirror. I'm going to buy one for next time.

Her eyes are hooded and I see drool falling from her mouth from how hard I'm fucking her. Tonight she told me she was really horny blaming the pregnancy hormones and the high from my win from the game that made her want to ravish me. She's insatiable. She asked me to fuck her hard and that's what I plan to do. We've been fucking like rabbits since we got the all clear from the doctor yesterday. They told her everything was okay and to resume her normal life but to take the stress to a minimum.

"Harder...harder!!" I pull her up by her throat and start pushing her body down on mine pounding in her pussy hard. This angle is everything. I feel her walls throbbing on my cock, the wetness from her pussy dripping on my balls. I keep fucking her deep and kiss her around her neck. I groan when she pulls my hair and grabs my face to kiss her. She moans in my mouth and I trail my hand down to her clit and rub it fast in circles. She's soaked.

"You're so wet, it feels amazing" I moan in her ear slowing down my thrusts because I want to prolong this and change positions. I knew she was close but I want to keep edging her.

Her eyebrows furrow when I stop and pull out of her. "Lay down on your back"

She lays down and I stroke my dick from the sight of her. She's mesmerizing, legs wide open for me and wetness on her thighs. The smell of her arousal fills the air and fuck it smells so sweet.

I bury my face between her legs because I have to get a taste. I lick her clit with soft strokes and slam three fingers inside of her.

"Oh shit!"she screams. She's whimpering and saying incoherent words as I ram my fingers inside her. I curl them up, feeling the soft sponge and rub it with my fingers knowing I'll make her come. Her legs start trembling, closing around my head and I pull my fingers out.

"What the hell!" I chuckle devilishly because she's getting upset at me. We've been fucking for an hour now and she hasn't came once. It's not that I don't want her to, because I do, I just have something else in mind.

"Don't be so greedy" I slap her clit and her hips buck up and I slam them back down on the bed. She whimpers and chews on her bottom lip. I know what she likes in bed. She has many kinks and some we haven't tried yet but I plan to find out all of them with her.

I hover on top of her and grab my dick rubbing it on her clit.

"What do you want?" I ask her while I continue to tease her with my cock.

"You" she tries moving her hips for friction but I don't let her. She brings her arms around my back and tries to push me down but I resist the temptation until I hear the words from her mouth.