30

Camila POV:

Sebastian sets me down on the bed and goes to his closet. He comes back out with a brown bag and sets it down on his nightstand.

He hovers me and kisses me swiftly. "Do you trust me?"

I nod and bring my hands to cup his face. "Yes"

"I got us a few things. You let me know if you're okay with it okay. We don't do anything you don't want to do"

I nod my head and I think I know what he got us. I'm assuming toys? We were talking about toys when we were together last weekend at the cabin.

He gets up and brings the bag on the bed next to us for me to open it. I sit up and pick it up. I'm nervous I've never used toys with someone before. I mean I have toys myself so I'm not entirely new to it.

I open it and I know my face is beet red right now. It's a black vibrator and a couple of different colored ropes. White and red.

I lick my lips and take them out.

"Do you like them? I've never done this with anyone before but I've always wanted to. I want to with you."

I look up at him and bite my lip and give them to him. Instead of speaking I lay down in the middle of his huge king size bed and bring my arms at the top of my head and cross my wrists together giving him full permission to do as he pleases.

Full control.

He definitely likes my answer because his penis rises again up to his bellybutton.

He opens the container the vibrator is in and goes to the bathroom to clean it.

He comes back with it nice and clean and sets it aside as he picks up the ropes and starts separating my legs apart and crawls up to me. Sebastian grabs my wrists and starts tying a knot that's not too tight but not loose that I can get out either.

He grabs my ankles and ties them to the bed post on each side. I'm laid out flat like a starfish on his bed giving myself to his complete and utter mercy.

I'm breathing frantically as he stares at me like I'm his prey.

"Fuck I can come just from the sight of you." He tells me and licks his lips. He starts pumping his cock with his right hand and pre-cum squirts out and slides down his delicious length. I whimper because he's so handsome and I love it when he talks to me dirty.

With his left hand he gets the vibrator and turns it on. It's quiet.
He trails it from my left leg all the way up to my center and back down to my right leg. It's quiet but it's very strong.

He leans forward towards the edge of the bed and his face is right in front of my pussy. He brings his hands and opens up my folds, collects saliva in his mouth and spits on me while giving me direct contact.

Oh my god. 

Sebastian spit on me.

His eyes never leave mine as he spits again and brings the vibrator, places it on my pussy and rubs it collecting my wetness with his spit. He turns it on and I feel vibrations on my clit and I buck up my hips instantly.

He pushes them down and growls when I move. "Move and I stop. Move and you don't get to come" he says with a deep voice that resonates in the room.

The voice alone is so demanding and hot and it makes me want to close my legs but I can't because they're restricted.

He places the vibrator on my clit and it's heavenly. Stronger than before so I'm assuming he turned it up.  He brings his other hand and glides his fingers in my slit.