27

Camila POV:

Loud cheers are heard once I enter the basketball arena. All the girls are accompanying me of course to the boys first basketball game of the season.

We're each wearing one of the boys jerseys so we can all match and support them.

I'm wearing Sebastian's jersey with white jeans and my white high top converse. His Jersey reaches past my knees because I'm incredibly short compared to him. My hair is in two French braids and I have gold glitter on my cheekbones and as my eyeshadow. The Jersey is Maroon with his gold number seven on it and gold last name written on the back of it too.

Let's just say I'm totally decking out the girlfriend role right now and I'm very proud to be his.

This is my first time coming to a game since sophomore year of college so I'm excited to see him play. I didn't go last year because I was working all the time but I did make sure to go to the parties to support the boys even though we hated each other at the time.

I can't believe last night Sebastian told me he loves me.

Sebastian loves me.

Pinch me.

I just wanted to make him special and then he told me that and I couldn't say it back. I was so scared. I don't know why when everything feels right with him.

I know he won't run away with what I have to tell him but I'm still scared. We just started dating and I don't think I can ever bare the thought of losing him.

I won't.

We spent the rest of the night eating the brownies I made for dessert with vanilla ice cream and then he proceeded to show me how much he loves me. It was an amazing night and tonight will be amazing as well because I'm going to tell him how I feel too.

He's worth every scar on my body.

A loud air horn gets me out of my thoughts as we take our seats front row at the bleachers. The announcer goes on to welcome everyone to the first game.

"Ahhhhhhh I'm so excited for us! This is your first game as Sebastian's girlfriend and we can support the boys fully now I'm happy" Melanie squeals and bounces up and down on her seat.

Everyone is really happy for us. They all said they saw it coming and it took him long enough to finally ask me to be his girlfriend.

"I'm nervous" I tell her timidly.

"Don't be! Fuck what anyone says here. It's just you and him babe"

These Jersey chasers have been giving me looks since we got here. Let's just say once girls and boys, believe it or not, found out Sebastian was no longer available they immediately hated me. They have been going around talking saying how much of a great lay he was and how he continues talking to them but I know they're just trying to create drama.

It hurts but hey I'm not an angel either. I don't blame him for having needs but I wish he had standards before me at least.

Loud music starts playing through the speakers and I immediately look up to see the basketball players coming out dancing from the tunnel. I start laughing because Liam is trying to twerk his way to the court. He's a goof ball.

And then the announcer announces all their names and Sebastian De la Cruz  is last because he's captain.

Obnoxious deafening screams are heard right next to me and I'm surprised I can still hear. Forgetting and rolling my eyes at these Jersey chasers, I cheer for Sebastian as he enters the arena.