23

Camila POV:

I'm panting and feeling a bit light headed. I just had the best orgasm of my life.

I don't know what got into me but Sebastian is so hot I couldn't help myself.

"You okay baby?" He caresses my back and kisses my shoulder. It's been a few minutes and I'm still straddling him and he's still inside me.

"Yeah" my voice is barely audible since I screamed his name so loud.

He gets up from the bed with me still in his arms, I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He's holding me by my thighs all while still being inside me.

He enters his bathroom and starts to pull out of me slowly and we watch how he's covered in our mess and sits me on the toilet.

I pee, and he brings me a wet cloth to soothe the soreness from how thick and long he is.

He's bigger than Sean. He's bigger than anyone I've ever been with.

I sigh because it feels good and he comes back in with a long shirt and puts it's on me, he kisses my forehead and walks back out.

Hmmm he's so sweet. I love him.

Wait what?! No.

It's his cock I swear.

No Camila, you love him. Admit it.

Fuck. I love Sebastian.

I love Sebastian Andres de la Cruz.

But I won't tell him, it's way too early and I don't want to scare him away.

I keep that information way deep down inside me. I'll bring it out another day, a long time from now at least.

I get up, wash my hands and fix my hair into a long French braid.
My cheeks are flushed, I have hickeys on my neck and my lips are swollen. I look like I just got thoroughly fucked.

Ha good.

I walk back in the room to see him wearing his back boxers and his black glasses. He looks like a hot professor. I asses him and notice he has scratch marks all over his chest and back. Hickeys on his neck and chest.

I left my mark bitches. He's mine.

Solomente mio. Only mine

"You should wear those glasses more often" I walk up to him and kiss his back and wrap my arms around his waist. He turns his body and faces me.

"You think so? I don't like them. They make me look like a nerd."

I lightly tap his firm butt, "hey there's nothing wrong with nerds. They're smart and hot. Plus I'd totally bang you with these on."

"Hmmm are you thinking about banging me again already? Damn Cami I didn't know you had more rounds in you" he teases me and pecks my nose.

I roll my eyes at him. "Listen if you're ever up to role play I'm all for it. You can be the sexy young professor and I can be the bad student" I wiggle my eyebrows and wink at him.

Hehehehe.

He groans and slaps my ass. "Stop teasing me with a good time and let's get into bed" he takes off the glasses and puts them inside his nightstand drawer.

"No fun" I mumble under my breath and lay down under the covers.

"I heard that" he turns off the lights.