10

Camila POV:

I kissed Sebastian tonight. Sebastian kissed me tonight. In front of everyone.

When I got out of the bathroom, Melanie showed me a video she recorded of us and let's just say it was very steamy. I also asked her to send it to me and which in fact she did and to the whole group chat as well. She also recorded the one with Sean and did the same thing.

Because that's not awkward. Rolling my eyes. I can't seem to get it out of my head. I walk back to the kitchen and grab the tequila bottle and down three big gulps.

I cannot be thinking of him. Sebastian left to his room thirty minutes ago and I can't lie and say it's not tempting to go in there and ride him. But I have self control.

I need to have self control.

Sighing more like I need to get laid. I snort and laugh a little to myself. The party is dying down now, only the basketball boys that live in this house are here and the girls. Melanie and Liam went to bed because they were tired, yeah okay. Everyone else is cleaning up because we have a long weekend ahead of us.

I walk to the living room to see Sean sitting down on the couch rolling a blunt. Tonight he's been extra touchy, I don't know if it's because we kissed or maybe he noticed how Sebastian was acting and wanted to make him jealous. I just hope he doesn't have feelings because I really need to get laid and he sounds good right now.

I take another swig of the tequila bottle and set it down on the coffee table next to the couch.

"Hey are you good Cami?" Sean asks me eyeing me carefully.

"Yeah I'm good. Are you?" I sit down next to him and tuck my legs under my ass.

"Yeah I'm good. Want some?" I nod.

He lights the blunt, takes a long hit and I'm thinking he's going to pass it to me and instead he brings his lips to mine and shot guns it in my mouth. We pull away, and I blow out the smoke.

Hmmm I want more. He turns his body to face me I grab the blunt from his hands, smile at him and take a nice long hit. And instead of giving it back to him, I shot gun him too.

We do it a couple of times until the blunt is done. I grab the bottle of tequila I put on the coffee table and take another shot of tequila. I pass him the bottle and he takes one as well.

He sets it back down and I grab his hand, we stand up, and I pull him along to come with me upstairs to his room.

"What are we doing Cami?" He asks me. His voice sounds deep and hoarse from the smoking.

Climbing up the stairs and turning to look up at him because even though I'm a step above him he still towers me because he's a giant. A big ole teddy bear. Strong, muscular, dark chocolatey tan skin and delicious. I smirk at him and lean into his ear "I want to cuddle." He knows what I want but he needs to hear me say it.

"Camiiii" he rasps. "We can't"

"Why?" I lick his neck and he grabs my waist and pushes me to go and continue walking up the stairs.

We reach his door which funny enough is opposite of Sebastian's.

Right across from each other.

Oops.

He opens his door with his key, I walk in and take off my shoes.
Sigh what a relief.

"Cami, I saw you with Sebastian. Are you doing this to get back at him?" He asks me while he grabs clothes to change into in his closet.