Back To My Old Ways...pt3

Start from the beginning

Addi- "Is everyone good with that"?

Megan- " I'm good with it"

Oscar- "Same here"

David- "Sure"

Matt- "I am"

Addi- "Lissy"?

Lissy- " I don't know"

Oscar- "Something wrong with that Lissy"?

Lissy- "Not other than my Dad and his team sometimes goes there for lunch"

Megan- "What's the point here"?

Addi- " She doesn't want to get caught Megs"

David- "Maybe we should go somewhere else"

Lissy- "Don't change the plans because of me"

Matt- "We don't want you to get into trouble"

Lissy- "When has that ever stopped me"?

Addi- "Never"

Oscar- "That's true"

David- "Are sure you want to do this still"?

Lissy- "Am I sure about doing what"?

Matt- " Going out"

Lissy- "Why wouldn't I be? I was the one asked if anyone wanted to go out for lunch"

Addi- "True but aren't you like in trouble with the principal and your Dad"?

Lissy- " What are you talking about"?

Megan- "I overheard you got into some trouble about not doing your assignments and homework"

Lissy- "So"?

Oscar- "I think Megan is trying to say that are you sure you want to risk going to Ala Moana Park even though your Dad might be there when you are in trouble"

Lissy- "Like I said as of right now I don't give a care. Do you know what this past month has been like for me? It's been torture."

Addi- "Torture"?

Lissy- "Okay I'm exaggerating a bit but it wasn't fun being on suspension"

Oscar- "But were you really on suspension? I mean you were still able to do things with us"

Lissy- "I mean yeah I was able to do things but it felt like I was always watched. It's time for me to go back to my old ways"

David- "You sure about that? Didn't you barely get out of your suspension or whatever"?

Lissy- " I don't give a care."

Oscar- "Why don't we go somewhere else"?

Addi- "Where"?

Megan- "I'm just coming for the food. Don't care where we would eat"

Lissy- "What about Wailana Coffee House? It's like a 5-minute drive from here"

David- " If we didn't do that we would miss our 5th period"

Oscar- "I'm fine with that"