Gouenji Shuuya × OC : Down The Path We Go

Mulai dari awal

I averted my watery eyes to the ground and refused to maintain eye contact with the same eyes I fell in love with.

"This whole Fifth Sector project. I don't understand what convinced you to be part of it, if not the head of it all." My tears broke free of their prison and competed down my cheeks.

"I'm not here to talk about Ishido Shuuji. I am here as Gouenji Shuuya." He stated with dark eyes. It felt more like a warning than a statement.

"Tell me." His voice sounded closer, "Did you miss me?" He asks with a smirk settling on the corner of his lips, totally different from his previous warning.

"H-Huh?" I questioned, feeling confused from the change of demeanor.

"You miss me." He insisted. My eyebrows lifted higher before they frown into an annoyed look.

"Since when did you become arrogant?" I inquired.

"Ever since you decided to remove our pictures from the house." He answered, now standing in front of me only inches away.

"That's because you disappeared without a trace... I was mad." I pouted and looked away. I felt his hand touch my cheek which sent electrifying waves into my body.

"Have you forgotten that I hate to see your tears?" He asks with the softest tone he used with me ever since the beginning of our encounter. His hand traveled up to brush the salty drops out of the corner of my eyes before his towering figure leant closer.

Then his lips touched mine in an igniting kiss that illuminated my dark path. And time seemed to take a pause to stare at us before it resumes its course.

"This isn't right." I whispered, eyes half-lidded.

"It doesn't have to feel that way anymore." He answered, capturing my lips into another passionate kiss.

After that we had parted away, his palm left my cheek and his hand traveled down to hold my hand.

"I've come to check on you. I have been told that you were not doing so well these last few years." He informed me with a worried look. My lips parted slightly in surprise, then realization hit me.

"So you plan to come spend a few minutes with me and then disappear for God knows how long again?" I snapped, aggressively trying to pull my hand from his grip.

Yet my attempt failed as his grip proved to be more powerful.

"That was my initial plan. But seeing you so close and being able to hold you... I might have a change of plans." He confessed as he let go of my hand.

"I want to take you with me. If it were for me, I'd take you forcefully but I'd like to leave you the choice." He stepped a few steps back.

"Do you want to come with me and walk down the path of hell by my side?" He asked as he extended his hand for me to grab.

I stared with shock at him. In disbelief that I had been granted this opportunity to be with him again. This time for what seemed to be for eternity.

Yet at the cost of my freedom.

I marched a few steps towards him and placed my hand on his. My eyes fixated on the joined hands.

"I'll walk down any path you chose. As long as you don't leave me." I moved my purple eyes to look at him with full seriousness. That I wouldn't be so easy to get back if he ever decided to disappear again.

"I've never left you in the first place." He stated as his hand gripped mine tightly, as if afraid I might vanish.

"Yeah, you still have some explaining to do concerning how you know about the pictures I removed."

. . . 🔥. . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing alright, and I hope you have enjoyed your time reading this oneshot.

If you did please leave a vote and a comment voicing your thoughts, I'd love to read them.

Stay safe!

See ya!