Possessive Kidou Yuuta × Reader : Promise

(Request by user91439723)

. . . 🌼 . . .

Kidou and I had been dating for quite a few months, I got to know him very well during our relationship.

Sometimes, he got jealous over little things. It didn't bother me much in the beginning. In fact, I found it cute.
He always claimed me to be his and forever his, that he would give his life before any guy can get a hold of me.

Like that time when I was talking to my friend (who was a male) and Kidou was very jealous as he saw me giggling, he held my wrist and took me away from my friend.

"Kidou..." I called him, but he didn't answer and kept walking rapidly.

We stayed silent all the way till we arrived a huge field of grass decorated by colorful flowers, Kidou stared far away as I stood beside him, not letting go of his hand.

"(Y/n) I need to ask you a question," he suddenly broke the silence between the both of us, I nodded looking at him.

"Will you always be mine?" He looked at me directly with a serious tone, I knew by that look that he wasn't joking. I gazed at his red eyes for a moment before smiling, he wasn't wearing his glasses by the way.

"Of course, what kind of question is this?" I said looking far away again with a smile on my face. He sighed again and looked with me at the distance, gently squeezing my hand.

"Then don't worry, as long as you are mine, I will always protect you from the danger." He said with a small smile that made him look even more handsome. How much I loved that smile.

I knew that he was possessive for me and wanted me to be his and only his, I would do the same even if he wasn't that possessive for me because I loved him with my whole heart and trusted him with my life.

"So, is that a promise?" I asked turning in front of him and cupped his cheeks in my petite hands then kissed his forehead, as I heard before, forehead kisses are the best thing to show how much you care for someone.

"Promise." He answered with his eyes closed and a genuine smile on his face.

I felt so lucky to have this man in my life.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hiii guys!

I hope you are doing well and I know this is kinda short but I hope you like it either way.

Don't forget to vote and feel free to comment.

See ya!