7 Minutes In Heaven : Sakuma Jirou

Requested by travlen486

.  .  . 🌼  .  .  .

You flinch when the door closes behind you. Leaving you in utter darkness.

You can still hear faint voices from the outside world, but you pay no attention to them as your eyes try to adjust to the darkness.

"(Y/n)?" You flinch at the call of your name. The voice suddenly registered in your brain, "Sakuma?" You call back, in disbelief.

There is no way you are in the same room as your crush.

"I can see you. Stay put where you are." He instructes softly as you hear footsteps coming closer. You are honestly impressed you don't hear a single thud or anything being knocked off.

"Hey there." You can hear the faint smile in his voice. You can barely manage to make out his obscured figure.

"How did you manage to get here without falling?" You ask out of sheer curiosity. He gently chuckles, "It was included in our training back in Tenkoku."

"I don't know if I should be impressed or feel sorry for all of you." You answer genuinely as you try to imagine what kind of training that has been.

"It doesn't have to be seen as a bad thing. So, impressed is more appreciated." He reasons. You smile and nod, now completely aware he can see you even in the darkness.

Your hands shake as you debate whether to hold his hand or not. You eventually gather enough courage and you hold his hand in yours, "W-Well, since you can see in the dark and I can't, I don't want to trip and fall because I can't see."

You can imagine the warm smile that crosses his face, but you can't figure out the pink blush that taints his cheeks. Or the hammering of his heart, or the heat that rises in his body.

"Sure." He simple replies verbally, but he wraps his arm around your waist and brings you closer to his his body. You stand dumbfounded at the sudden change of pace. In complete shock, you don't realize when you place your palms flat on his chest and bury your face in it. His grip around you tightens and you feel his breath on your ear when he places a kiss on your temple.

You feel warm and you can hear your heart singing in beats in your ears. But the tender kiss on your temple relaxes you instantly and you let a soft breath out that you didn't realize you were holding, making the tension in your shoulder disappear and they noticeably drop, which obviously don't go unnoticed by Sakuma.

And the little minutes you had felt like hours.

"Time's up!" Aki's voice snaps you two from your little paradise as the door slams open. The minutes that felt like hours now feel like seconds.

And you wish to go back to that moment.

"Let's go." Sakuma suggests with a wrap around your shoulders. Your eyes widen in surprise before they ignite in happiness and you nod with a tender smile.

.  .  .  🌼  .  .  .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well, and I hope you have enjoyed your time reading this request.

If you did, please leave a vote and a comment, I'd appreciate it.

Stay safe!

See ya!