Special Chapter : Kidou Yuuto

. . . 🌼 . . .

When you heard he was a soccer player, you joined the feild of soccer.

When you heard he was in Teikoku Gakuen, the rival of Raimon eleven under the control of Kageyama, you joined the Raimon in attempt to meet him.

Once you'd done, your mind was clouded with nostalgia and your heart was filled with determination to save him from the darkness and hunger for power that blinded his eyes.

There you stood, after a long separation, watching Teikoku and Raimon's match play right before you, that was your first time you'd seen him after a long time.

You watched them getting hit and hurt everywhere, falling down one after the other. You would be lying if you said you weren't scared when you saw the insane smirk on Kidou's face as he and his team continued their evil playing. That wasn't the same person you'd grown to love over the years you'd passed playing with him when you were children.

He promised you to be the best strategist player, but not like this.

Once the match had ended as Gouenji joined their side, you caught a glance from Kidou as he stared at you, his face showed no emotion, or probably his glasses had been doing a great job at hiding any emotion from being revealed.

You tried to go near him to talk to him but he turned on his heals and left you standing there as your hand fell to your side. You knew that the real Kidou was still there, he was only suppressed by this evil version of himself.

Suddenly, the voice of Endou cut your train of thoughts as you turned your eyes to watch him happily talking to Gouenji, fixing your attention on the way his positivity emitted from him.

It was then that you realized you wouldn't be alone to achieving your goal as the captain of your team gained your trust and gave you confidence that he would change Kidou to the person that you had first loved.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

Finally exams are over and summer break is ahead, I hope you all are doing great!

I hope you've enjoyed the part one or some kind of prologue of the special chapters of Kidou and please don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

Stay safe!

See ya!