When They Meet Your Ex

AU : how do you guys find the new cover? Aesthetic if you ask me.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Prompt : This follows after the 'When he sees a text from your Ex' chapter.

Endou Mamoru :

He feels his hand getting squeezed which makes him look at you, he finds you looking at a certain direction, so he follows your eyes and land on the face of your ex. He will shot a quick glare at him before tugging your hand and leading you elsewhere.

Gouenji Shuuya :

Your ex tried to talk to you when he was busy buying you some food. You tried to push him off, but he just kept pushing on getting back with him. Seeing your uncomfortable figure, Gouenji stormed to the guy and caught his collar, "I told you not to talk to her or I'll make you regret the day you decided to stand at her step."

Fubuki Shirou :

Your arm was caught by the guy you hated most, you were waiting for Fubuki to come back when your ex decided to come out of nowhere and throw his apologies to you. You, of course, rejected him more than once till he was thrown back by his collar, literally.

"I'll hunt you down if you dare touch her again."

Afuro Terumi :

"You should have some holy water and get cleaned for your sins, but I'm afraid you'll disappear from the world suddenly if you do that." With a glare and cold eyes, he managed to scare your ex away and then took your hand with a warm smile as if nothing has happened.

Fudou Akio :

This guy throws all kinds of insults and threats towards your ex. Heck, even embarrassing him and making him look like a fool.

"What? It is his fault he didn't learn the first time I had a talk with him."

The next day, you won't be surprised to hear that your ex landed in hospital.

Kidou Yuuto :

Basically, your ex started making fun of Kidou and your loud voice started defending him till it reached Kidou's ears.

"Thank you for defending me, love. But now it's my time to teach this ignorant some manners."

Tsunami Jousuke :

"I'll drag you down and drawn you in the sea till the sugar in your body turn into salt, you-" Was his reaction to seeing the face of the guy who hurt you before.

Suzuno Fuusuke :

"If you love your hand so much, I suggest you don't touch her, that wouldn't be so wise of you, now would it?" Suzuno said as he caught your ex's arm when he tried to land it on your wrist, twisting it behind his back then taking your wrist and storming away from him, not before throwing threats to the poor guy.

Nagumo Haruya :

"Piss off." With his angry self, it isn't a surprise that your ex almost wetted his pants while running away.

Hiroto Kiyama :

He tried talking to the guy with politeness, but realized that the dude doesn't understand or his brain is simply broken. So he switched ways and threw 2 or 3 threats at the guy with the coldest glare which alarmed your ex and frightened him before walking away from the two of you.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

The amount of support during these days was unbelievable, I love you so much for all your kind words and I thank you a lot for sticking around with this book. Besides that, I hope you are doing well and I hope you have enjoyed your time reading this chapter.

Please give it a like and comment if you did.

Stay safe!

Lots of love~❤️