When You Cry

Author to you: You are so beautiful that your tears look like mornin dew :)

Also two updates in one day again??

. . . 🌼 . . .

Endou Mamoru :

Today is harsh.

You sigh as you sit on your bed, feeling the stress building up.

"(Y/n)?" You hear Endou's concerned voice call, but that was the last straw before you can't stop yourself from crying out loud.

You hear his gasp of panic before he asks you a barrage of questions that you try to answer, but can't.

His features turn to sadness and worry as he wraps you in his arms, whispering,

"You are not alone."

Gouenji Shuuya :

You want to pour a glass of water to soothe the lump that formed in your throat from the bad day you had when the glass slips from your hand and shatters.

And with it shatters your heart.

Gouenji hears the loud noise and sprint to the kitchen where he finds you blankly staring at the million pieces as your lower lip quiver.

"What happened? Are you hurt? Are you okay?" He asks rapidly as he checks your hands for any injuries and holds your cheeks in his palms.

You shake your head and let it go limp on his shoulder as your figure trembles from the silent sobs that your clenched teeth bear.

Gouenji is clueless to the situation, but he figures out that you need comfort.

"Whatever it is you are holding, let it go. You can share it with me and I'll always listen and help you through it." (That is also an open invitation to you, dear readers, if any of you is going through something I'd gladly and personally listen and help as best as I can.)

Fubuki Shirou :

You place your head on the kitchen table as you recall all the bad things that happened in your day. You have your earphones on while your mind kept jumping from one memory to another. As a result, you fail to notice the guy who approaches you while calling your name.

Nor do you notice the tears that are falling from your eyes.

Fubuki's eyes soften as he wipes your cheeks with his thumbs.

"You can talk to me, snowflake. Your tears break my heart and your smile is the only way to fix it." His statement makes you crack a smile as you realize that you don't have to go through your day alone, because you had him by your side.

Afuro Terumi :

Afuro considers you his angel.

So when he sees his angel crying silently, he'll panic and try to know what the problem is. He'll be also willing to get whoever made you upset and teach them a lesson for making his angel break into tears.

"You are brave, angel. I don't want to see you cry anymore." He proceeds to buy you all the food you like, whether it was a chocolate or a snack. He's willing to get you anything to make you smile again.

Kidou Yuuto :

When Kidou goes back home from work and sees the lights off around the entire house, he'd become instantly alerted. He'd check every room for you quietly and cautiously until he hears the soft sniffles coming from the dark bedroom.