You Tickle Them

A last minute idea and last minute update. But I enjoyed writing it!

Enjoy!

.  .  . 🌼 .  .  .

Endou Mamoru :

He has a habit of tickling you if you are too lazy to do something. He usually uses it as a punishment of some sort to get you to work.

So when you see that he is laying face down on the bed, you question him worriedly about the reason why he is still in bed. He answers you with a muffled voice that he doesn't feel like doing anything. Or in another words, he is lazy.

So it is reasonable that the first thing you think about is tickling him to get him moving. You step closer to the bed before leaning down.

You poke his side.

He twitches.

You poke is side again.

He twitches even more.

"Get up." You say as you keep poking his side. He tries to stay stiff, but his figure shakes more violently as you can hear a "pfft" from the goalkeeper.

Then laughter brings into the silence that once surrounded the room.

"Stop!" He yelps at you as he tries to stop you, but you continue till he surrenders and gets up to do his duties.

Gouenji Shuuya :

Gouenji was getting something from the fridge when you happen to pass by. You smirk as you see the defendless sides of your boyfriend, so you quickly pinch both of them before running away.

Gouenji lets out a weird noise as he quickly stiffens at the burning ticklish feeling on his sides, a blush burning his cheeks. But he relaxes when he hears your laughter that roars through the kitchen out to the living room.

"Very cruel of you, love." He says before chasing after you as a war of tickles commences.

Kidou Yuuto :

You are cuddling Kidou on the bed after a stressful week of work. Your face is buried in his neck while his face nuzzles your hair.

Suddenly, you poke his chest. A wild jolt comes out from your boyfriend. He looks at you with a face exploded in pink flames.

"Are you ticklish here?" You ask as you try to poke his chest again, but he quickly back away from you. You stare with wide eyes at his reaction, almost in disbelief that he is that ticklish.

"I-It's-" he stops for mere seconds as you hear him gulp loudly, "different when you touch it like that. It's not the same when you put your face... I mean it does feel ticklish but not as much." He explains as his eyes avoid locking stare with you, the blush on his cheeks and ears deepens.

You smirk widely at his confession while your eyes reflect evil schemes in them. "It's alright." You simply say.

"I don't like the sound of that."

Fubuki Shirou :

You already know that Fubuki is sensitive on his thighs. So you tend to abuse his thighs with pinches to trigger a reaction from him, which is a jolt accompanied with a yelp and a dark blush. Sometimes the yelp becomes more girly if you pinch him harder.