Afuro Terumi × Shy reader : My Love

. . . 🦋. . .

Afuro's POV :

I was practicing with my team when I saw a girl watching us from far away.

She was used to always coming to watch us, but no one noticed her presence. I stopped as her eyes met mine, she blushed and walked away. She had beautiful (e/c) eyes that I got lost in them whenever I swam in the warm sea of her gaze. I couldn't focus on my training anymore, who was she?

I was walking back home when I came across the same girl. She looked up at me and blushed before turning to the other alleyway.

"Wait!" I screamed and followed her, I stopped in the other alleyway as her back was facing me. Her (h/c) (h/l) hair danced with her movements.

"Hey, I know it's weird but may I know who you are?" I asked, holding the back of my neck. She turned around while looking at the ground.

"H-Hi," she paused for a moment, "I'm (Y-Y/n) (L/n)."

"What a pretty name," I unconsciously muttered. She gasped and a huge blush appeared on her cheeks. She looked cute.

"Sorry I didn't mean to embarrass you! By the way, I'm Afuro Terumi, you can call me Afuro," I introduced myself and let a smile trace my face. I looked at her and she seemed lost in thoughts while staring deeply into my eyes. I blushed and looked away, she realized she had been staring at me and blushed then turned around which made me face her back again.

"G-Gotta go," she said and started running away.

"W-Wait!" She stopped, turned her head, and looked at me confused.

"C-Can we met in the public garden this evening?" I asked her out, she seemed suprised at first, but smiled awkwardly and nodded.

. . .

Time skip to the evening in the garden.

. . .

I was walking along the sunset and the beautiful view of the reddish and orange clouds in the sky, until my eyes dropped on the most beautiful person I had ever seen.

(Y/n) was sitting under a tree while reading a book. I walked towards her and once she had noticed me, she gave me a sweet smile. I sat next to her and we talked about our lives and laughed about stupid things. However, she seemed to be a shy girl who didn't talk much.

"(Y/n), I want to tell you something," I took my courage and held her hand.

"I like you from the first time I saw and knew about you keeping eye on us. Actually, I ...want to ask you if you would like to be my girlfriend?" I asked while shutting my eyes and holding her hand tightly, preparing for what might happen next. She was silent and when I opened one eye, she looked shocked and blushing madly. I was afraid of her rejection.

"Look, I understand if you don-" I started, but was cut off.

"N-no, no it's not like I was about to reject you... I just... I'm not used to this kind of confessions," she confessed, rolling her thumbs with a blush.

"So what is your answer?" I asked her with a nervous voice.

"Y-Yes I want to," she said sweetly then smiled. I couldn't help myself and leant towards her till our lips were inches, she closed her eyes as a permission. I closed the distance between us and kissed her.

"I'm glad you agreed, My Love," I said, smiling.

. . . 🦋 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well and I hope you enjoyed this story,
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!