7 Minutes In Heaven : Fudou Akio

. . . 🌼 . . .

You were pushed violently into a dark room by Haruna who was giggling as she did so. But before you could say anything, the door shut on your face and within seconds, you were left in the darkness.

You sighed and turned around and started looking around the dark room, you were roaming your hands around as you searched for the other person when you felt your palms touch a warm structure.

"Hello?" You kept feeling the small movements of a chest against your palms.

"Get your hands away from me, idiot." An unmistakable voice said with an annoyed tone.

"F-Fudou?!" You were shocked.

The boy sighed, "Yeah that's me."

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"Tch." You felt a wave of disappointment rush through your nerves as you looked down at your feet, you were certain that the guy in front of you didn't have the same feelings as you, maybe he didn't even like you as a friend. Suddenly, you felt a hand being put on your shoulder once you had taken your palms off of Fudou's chest.

"Stay close, you might bump into something and injure yourself if you roam around like a headless chicken." You heard Fudou say as you nodded, forgetting the fact that he couldn't see you.

"S-So... Fudou..." You started, stuttering.

"What is it?"

"W-We have known each other for q-quite a while now and I was wondering if... You- You like me, NOT IN 'THAT' way, b-but as a friend! Yeah, a friend!" You wanted to mentally slap yourself for stuttering, he might start thinking of you as a weirdo.

"What kind of stupid question is this?" Fudou asked, annoyed.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm just nervous." You said in a low voice, silence roamed the room as Fudou was debating whether he should ask you about the reason of your nervousness or not, but decided not to.

"Well, you're not as annoying as the others." Fudou suddenly spoke, making your head turn immediately to look his figure. You felt a soft smile find its way to your face as your cheeks flushed a bit.

"Though I would like it if it was more than friends." You mumbled, in hopes he wouldn't hear you.

"What did you say?" Fudou asked, but you quickly replied, "N-Nothing!"

Unknowledgeable to you, Fudou had heard what you said but wanted to make sure that he heard it correctly.

You were about to open your mouth to say something when you felt small breathes hit the skin of your face.

"F-Fudou?" You breathed, but before you could process what was happening, Fudou closed the small gap between you and brushed his lips against yours in a sweet and passionate way. It took you a few seconds of realization before you hesitantly sneaked your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

When you parted away, your hands traveled to grip the clothing of his shoulders as his arms stayed around waist.

"I-I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself." Fudou said, in fears you got upset or uncomfortable, then you felt the hold aroud your waist began to vanish, it was the first time you heard Fudou stutter.

"N-No, I do have the same feelings as you." You confessed in a low voice as you shut your eyes.

"Say that louder." He demanded.

"I do like you the same way you do." You said louder, then silence roamed the area, you opened your eyes but they got blinded by light that illuminated the room. Once your eyes had adjusted to the brightness, you looked up to see a smirking Fudou who was looking down at you. You had a confused look but to your shock, you saw Haruna standing by the entrance of the room with the others behind her as they stared at you. They had heard what you said.

You blushed immediately as you realized that you were heard by them.

"Now they know." Fudou whispered in your ear as he moved on his feet to exit the room, leaving you as a blushing mess as Haruna and the other girls blowed you up with questions.

"Idiot, are you coming?" You were surprised by the sudden voice of Fudou calling for you as he was standing by the hallway and looking at you from his shoulder, you looked down and found his hand waiting for you to reach. You smiled and excused yourself as you went to catch his hand and both of you left the room.

"You did not make me say that louder for them to hear, did you?"

"Who knows." He answered with a smirk.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you're doing well and I hope you have enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote and leave your opinions.

Stay safe!

See ya!