When He Cries

Author to you : I like the way your hair looks today :)

.  .  . 🌼 .  .  .

Endou Mamoru :

He tends to try and pretend he's fine when he is around people, or he stays in his room when he's alone.

However, it doesn't take much persistence from you before tears burst from his eyes and he hugs you tightly, hysterically bubbeling out what went wrong during his day.

You just have to hold him close to you and rub his back while you whisper reassuring words to his ears before he slowly calms down.

"It's alright. It will pass. And when it does, you will find me right beside you." You would whisper to him.

Gouenji Shuuya :

It is quite rare to see Gouenji shed tears in front of people. In fact, you have never seen his eyes watery except when due to fever. However, it is not impossible to notice the change of behaviour which is resulted.

Gouenji is a calm and collected person, so it wouldn't be hard to notice when he goes utterly quiet and doesn't even respond to simple questions. That's how you now that something made him upset.

When he's alone, he finally lets tears to form in the corners of his eyes, but refusing to let them go any further. But that changes when you come to his room and wrap him in your embrace.

Even in his crying he's quiet, so you wouldn't expect anything overdramatic than the tears that soak your neck.

"I'm here." Is enough for him to hear.

Fubuki Shirou :

It isn't the first time you'd see Shirou cry since you saw him cry after occasional nightmares.

So when he comes and wraps his arms around you with his slightly shaking body, you know that your boyfriend needs you support, which makes you hug him back and whisper sweet things to his chest.

"We'll get through this together, as we always do."

Kidou Yuuto :

Similar to Gouenji with the exception that you have never seen him cry in front of you. So when you see the tears running freely down his face for the first time, you know that whatever happened made him really upset and hurt.

You know also that he wouldn't want you to see him crying, which is the main result why he always avoids you when he feels like he's going to burst into tears anytime. But you are received with a welcoming warmth when you cradle his head into your neck.

He hates to worry you, but he can't refuse your touch. So you both sit in complete silence from his part while you hum a soft tone to his ringing ears.

Fudou Akio :

You have seen Fudou upset before.

But not as upset as he wants to cry.

When you ask him what is wrong, he would snap at you and tell you to leave him alone before he departs away from you. He hates being harsh on you, but he has no control over his emotions. That why he retreats to his room at last.

When he hears the door knock after mere minutes, he would snap at whoever is behind the door to leave him the hell alone. But his words die in his tongue when he sees you open the door anyway and step into the room.

You would close the door behind you and march towards his bed with unwavering determination despite his complaints for you to leave the room.

You wrap him in your arms and bring his head towards your chest. His pride is hurt as you do this, but he grunts his teeth when he can't control the tears that flow down his face.