100 Chapters + New Year Special

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022!

I hope this year brings more joy and happiness that will make you forget all the stress and bad things that happen the last two years, and I hope you guys have a new year full of love and fun with your beloved ones and families!

Besides the point, I can't believe we've reached 100 chapters in this book, honestly I've never thought it would be this popular but thank you guys so much for all the love this book has been receiving, I sincerely appreciate all of you. I hope I can still be able to entertain you through this book and my other books.

And again, thank you all so much for being my reason to keep going.

Lots of love for all of you~❤️

Also trigger warning : mention of the virus.

. . . 🌼 . . .

You were having new year's party with your friends at Endou's house as you finally got the chance to see your friends after the lockdown because of the virus. And that's when your boyfriend decided to take a special move.

Endou Mamoru :

"Alright guys, listen up." He starts as he stands up from the couch both of you were sitting on. "It's been a tough year for the whole world, but with you guys it was less harder than I thought it would be. Especially with you, (Y/n)." He turns to look at you, earning an awe from everyone in the room. "You've been by my side all this time through thick and thin, that's why I bought a gift for you!" You got excited as a grin made its way to you face.

"A soccer ball..." You guessed before you could even open the round gift.

"How did you know?!"

"Endou you give me a soccer ball every new year!!"

Gouenji Shuuya :

"(Y/n)." You hear his soft voice call your name, making you turn to look at him. "I brought you a gift," He continues.

It was a rectangular shaped box wrapped in a fancy way. You shake the box cautiously in an attempt to guess its content. Giving up on your own game of 'guess what my boyfriend brought me on new year', you opened the box and let out a half scream, half squeak.

Gouenji knew you were fangirling about a specific book that you have always wanted to have, and there it was, between your fingers, as you looked as if you were in cloud nine.

Kidou Yuuto :

You are fully aware that your boyfriend may or may have not brought a gift for you, so you were first to bring him one.

"A new set of goggles?" Kidou spoke under his breath as he examined the object in his hands before testing them.

"Yes! Me and Haruna thought you'd need new ones, so we bought them for you." You said, making him blush a bit and a small smile graced his lips.

"Thank you, I haven't forgotten about you as well. Here." He says as his hands offered you a box.

"... A new set of glasses?"

"So we can match, love."

Fubuki Shirou :

You better believe that this guy has never missed an opportunity to bring you a gift or make you a surprise, so you definitely weren't surprised when he came to you with a small box in his hands.

"Shirou, you didn't have to bring me ANOTHER necklace of a snowflake again." You said with a sweat drop.

"I always remind who's my snowflake no matter how much time passed." He answered, earning a huge blush to spread on your face.

Fudou Akio :

You didn't expect to receive anything from your badass boyfriend. But you also didn't expect that he would do the exact opposite of what you thought previously.

"Oi." He calls, earning your attention.

He throws a small box towards you that you barely catch, then he leaves, not before saying, "Happy new year, idiot." You are shocked to say the least. You slowly observe the small object in your hand, feeling your heart skip a beat and flatter as you find a bracelet that has his name on it and the date you have first started dating. You look up at him just to find him sitting cross-legged, one knee above the other, with a smirk on his face as he shakes his wrist that had a copy of the same bracelet, but with your name in it.

Nagumo Haruya :

"Why would I bring a gift? Having me is the best gift you can have."

Suzuno Fuusuke :

"Gifts and parties are for idiots. The real gift I can have is standing right in front of me." You are dumbfounded as you watch him leave after questioning him why he wouldn't accept Endou's invitation. You blush once you have realized what he was talking about.

Tsunami Jousuke :

"(Y/n), I got you the best gift you can ever imagine!!" You get excited once you heard your boyfriend's words, "What is it?!" You ask.

He suddenly hugs you tightly like a big fluffy teddy bear, as if you're the most precious thing he has. "Happy new year, my SpongeBob!"

Afuro Terumi :

"(Y/n)." Your name softly escaped Afuro's lips, "I got you a gift."

"It better not be holy water again or I swear to God-" You were cut off by a soft pair of lips placed on your own.

"I figured, so a kiss will do."

Kazemaru Ichirouta :

You really believed that gifts weren't necessary to express your love to someone, so you didn't think that Kazemaru would think the opposite and bring you a gift you've always desired. It was a new set of merch of your favorite band. So when he surprised you with it, all he was getting for the rest of days were sudden hugs and kisses.

Midorikawa Ryuuji :

"I'm fully aware these are books in one box." You say, "but which series?" You ask yourself as you shake the box again.

"It will end with-"

"Don't you dare spoil the end like you always do, green ice-cream boy!!"

Hiroto Kiyama :

He brought a ring that you found super cute as he peppered your hand and cheeks with kisses.

Sakuma Jirou :

Unlike the others, he wanted to bring something unique to you. So he set his eye on a huge fluffy penguin.

You grew in love with the penguin and named him mr. Robert. Sometimes you make Sakuma regret his choice of buying you a huge penguin in cost of all your cuddles.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you have enjoyed your time reading this chapter. If you did, please leave a like and your opinions.

Stay safe and I wish you all a happy new year! ❤️