Husband Fubuki Shirou × Wife Reader : Nightmare

. . . ❄️ . . .

Fubuki's POV :

I was standing in the middle of an empty area when darkness filled the sight, the only source of light was a white light coming from a door, I started walking towards that door only to everything went black.

I stood in a field covered with white flowers.

"You..." A female yet too familiar voice said behind, (Y/n), my wife.
My eyes widened at the sight of her body covered in blood.

"You shuttered my heart," she said, crying.

"H-How? What happened?" I was confused and shocked.

'what's going on here?'

"You cheated on me, y-you bastard!" She yelled and gave me a death glare.

"No, I would never do something like that, it....it can never happen! Ever!" I shouted back.

She took a knife and drugged it towards her tummy.

"(Y/n)! No!" I tried to move but my legs seemed to be frozen, thus I couldn't help but watch her, feeling helpless, "Babe, we can fix this, please," I pleaded.

"No Fubuki, I had enough of your lies, me and my child are leaving you!" She screamed and raised the knife, I tried to scream but my voice died as my throat dried, then she stabbed herself and the flowers turned into a reddish color, blood.

"No!" I jumped screaming, then I recognized that I was in our shared bed, in our safe house.

"Fubuki?" A tired sleepy voice called my name beside me, I sighed without saying anything, the female next to me sat up as well and rubbed my back while I held my face in my hands shivering.

"Was it a nightmare?" She asked calmly, and I nodded slowly.

"Ohh...babe, it's okay," she said, bringing me closer to her chest. I let a shaky sigh escape my mouth as I buried my head in her chest, listening to her calm heartbeat while hugging her tightly as she stroked my hair.

"Wanna talk about it?" She asked and I nodded, thus I explained what happened in my dream and shivered at the part of the stabbing.

"And why would I do that?" (Y/n) asked confused.

"Because......" I paused for a while before taking my courage, "You said that I ....ch-cheated on you..." She was taken back by those words, then to my surprise, she smiled.

"I know you would never do something like that, you are better than this and you have my whole trust, plus I will never leave your side no matter what, I love you too much for me to do that," she reassured me as she managed to calm me down a bit, making my tight grip loosen a little.

"I love you too (Y/n)," I said and could feel her smile warmly.

"Now let's lay down," she said and yawned, I nodded and laid down beside her, then I wrapped my arms around her waist as her back faced me.

"I love you so much, my queen," I said, kissing the top of her head. She turned her face and gave me a peck on the lips.

"And I love you just as much as I love your mother, my princess," I said, smiling softly as I rubbed (Y/n)'s swollen tummy before dozing off with my wife and my unborn child in my arms.

. . . ❄ . . .

Hey guys!

Sorry for late posting but I really have tests and exams so I apologize, I may post two or three days after, anyway, I hope you enjoyed the story and please don't forget to vote and let a comment.

See ya!