Tsunami Jousuke × Reader : In The Beach

Turns out that the inazuma poll has finally revealed the results and apparently Kidou won! I will write his special chapter(s?) for all of you guys once my final exams are over because I'm quite busy with them recently, but for Tsunami's fans (aka lovers) SURPRISE! More Tsunami content in the future.

Enjoy! ❤️

. . . 🌊 . . .

As every day, I was sitting with the managers watching the players practice in the feild as my eyes were fixed on a certain pale pink-haired boy.

"You could just confess to him instead of intensely gazing at him like an obsessed fangirl, you know." I suddenly jumped at the voice of Haruna next to me as she whispered to my ear. Processing her words, it instantly made me blush.

"I-I-" I tried to utter some words but my brain was storming too much to form a proper sentence.

"Don't worry! The matchmaker Haruna will gladly help you!" She said out loud as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and punched the air with her other fist.

"Oh dear God."

. . .

After that practice had finished, I started giving bottles and towels to the boys when I suddenly noticed a certain young man approached me.

"Yoo, (Y/n)-chan!" I tensed at the presence of the voice, it was Tsunami.

"Hello, Tsunami." I replied with a blush, avoided his intense gaze, he suddenly started humming as he caught his chin between his fingers and studied my face closely. I felt myself getting warmer as I tried to avoid the awkward moment.

"Is something wrong?" He asked and looked at me eyes full of concern.

"N-No, why ?" I answered, slightly confused.

"It seems like you have some kind of trouble going around."

"No, trust me. Everything is fine." I finished my answer with a sweet smile. A grin appeared on Tsunami's face as he patted my head and said goodbye, then headed to the others as they walked back to the HQ.

. . .

The next week was very bizarre as I kept receiving letters under my doorway, besides that Tsunami's behavior towards had completely changed, it was as if he tried to avoid me. It made me feel sad of course, but I was sure there was a reason behind it. Maybe he wanted some personal space, or he didn't want to talk to anybody for a while. Even with those made-up excuses, I couldn't help the feeling of sadness wrapping its arms around my heart. I wasn't ready for such behavior.

"(Y/n)!" Haruna's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Yes?" I answered, she stopped for a moment as brief silence roamed around, I knew she was studying my state, "Is everything okay?" She asked, so I told her about Tsunami's sudden behavior towards me, she only smiled and wrapped her arm around my shoulders, "Go to the beach tonight." she said and left before I even got the chance to ask her why.

That night, I went to the beach as I searched around for the girl who told me to go there, where could she be at?

Suddenly, my attention was caught by a figure standing in front of the beach, and by the height and hairstyle that was clear thank to the moonlight, I knew who it was exactly.

"I was waiting for you, (Y/n)-chan."

. . . 🌊 . . .

Hey guys!

For the sake of not making it sound cliché, I decided to leave it at this point and give your minds the opportunity to finish the story. Nonetheless, I hope you have enjoyed this chapter and please don't forget to like and don't hesitate to leave your opinions and thoughts in the comments section.

Stay safe!

See ya! Love you all xoxo