Fubuki Shirou × Reader : Thunder

. . . ❄️ . . .

(Y/n)'s POV :

I hate storms.

Why?

Because they brought me bad memories. It was a stormy day when I got the worst news of my life, that my parents had a car accident and died.

I was only six, and I couldn't sleep that day as the storm intensified and the sound of thunder unleashed fear in my heart. Until I met him.

I was in a relationship with Fubuki, the snow wolf. He was kind and sweet, handsome and caring, also understanding. I'd always felt like a lucky girl whenever I was wrapped in his arms. However, the fear of thunders hadn't stopped even when I became older.

It was a day off because of the bad weather, so everyone was able to rest. But how could things be so cruel to me?

After spending the whole day between playing and cuddling with my boyfriend, dinner time settled down. I was heading to the mess hall when I was interrupted by a loud thunder that made me scream and half kneel while catching my head in my palms. After it had ceased, I tried to calm my breathing. Fortunately, it did a little, then I continued towards my destination.

Dinner finished and I helped the other girls to clean the mess. Once we had accomplished our task, I left the mess hall and started walking back to my dorm.

A huge thunder took place, again. I screamed and closed my ears, it ceased but I couldn't calm my breathing and my vision blurred as the trauma of that day attacked my mind. Luckily, someone found me and tried to bring me back to reality.

Fubuki's POV :

I was walking to my dorm when a massive thunder came to view. I wasn't scared of thunders so it wasn't a big deal, for me at least. Then I heard a scream, I hurried to where the scream came from only to find (Y/n) on her knees, shaking and sobbing.

"(Y/n)!" I ran and knelt to her level, she didn't react and continued to cry. Therefore, I gently carried her to my dorm. She was shaking violently while crying on my chest.

After we had arrived, I kicked the door open then closed it with my foot. I laid her on my bed as she curled into a fetal position, I sat on the edge of the bed and put my hand on her shoulder.

"What's wrong (Y/n)?" I asked with a worried voice, she had never acted like this before. Then another thunder exploded in the sky. She screamed again and cried more.

"Fear of thunders?" I quietly asked, more likely to myself. Suddenly, I remembered that she had told me about her parents and the day she got the news, and also her biggest fear. However, I didn't think that it would be hard like that. I lifted her to my lap and whispered comforting words to her.

"It's okay, you are fine...shhh.." She seemed to calm down a little bit as well as her shaking, she lifted her head and looked at me with a sad expression. I hate that look.

"I'm sorry..." She whispered as she put her head on my shoulder.

"Don't be," I smiled softly at her, kissing her forehead.

"I'm such a weak person," she murmured and buried her head in my chest as she tightened her grip on my shirt.

"Don't you dare say that, you are the strongest person I have ever met. You are pretty and smart, kind and stronger than any girl out there. You survived all this time and look at yourself now... How could you say something like this?" I said truthfully, looking through her eyes as if gazing at her soul.

"Even if you have a hard time, you always find a way out so don't say something like that ever again. Got it?" I finished by putting my hand on her cheek.

She looked at me with shocked eyes as tears fell down her beautiful face, then she nodded slowly.

"Thank you," she said quietly and leant on my chest again with a smile. God how much I love that smile.

"No need, snowflake, you are not alone. I'm always here for you." I reassured and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you." She muttered before falling asleep in my arms. I guess she felt safe in my arms,

Which I was grateful for.

. . . ❄️ . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you liked this small story, don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!