When He Surprises You : Part #1 (2K Likes + 70K Views Special)

Hey guys!

Guess what?! We have reached 2K likes on this book!

Have a special talk from the one and only Endou!

Endou : Hello mina-san ! thank you so much for supporting this book, reader-chan! Because of you, this book is still going and Author-chan is happy! And for that, Author-chan has a special chapter for you. Hope you enjoy it and have a great day ❤️

. . . 🌼 . . .

Endou Mamoru :

"(Y/n)?" He calls your name as he enters the living room where you are currently watching TV.

"Yes?"

"I have something to show you." He looks at you with serious eyes, you sit up straight with your eyebrows frowned.

"SURPRISE!" He yells with a the biggest grin you have ever seen while he's holding a pack of chocolate and flowers.

"W-What's that for?" You look at him surprised as you take his presents, you open the pack of chocolat and find a small paper. Tears of joy start to build in your eyes.

"Is that a yes?"

Gouenji Shuuya :

You are currently standing on the hill of Raimon as the sun sinks lower to the sky with Gouenji who happens to take you out on a date for a 'special case'.

"(Y/n)... " He calls your name to attract your attention, you turn around and look at him with a smile and a slightly titled head. He goes closer to you and holds your hand.

"Ever since we met in Raimon, I have fallen in love with you and can't imaging my life without you. You are the light that brought hope to my life, you are the sunshine that lit my path through the darkness of the night, I've finally got the confidence to take the biggest step of my life and ask you this question," he knelt on his knee and took a box out of his pocket.

"Will you marry me?"

Fubuki Shirou :

"(Y/n) please don't go... I still need you..."

"I'm so sorry Fubuki, I love you so much," you said as your eyes closed.

"You will pay for this!" Fubuki gets up with a snowball in his hand and hit his friend with it in the head to get revenge for you.

"Ahahahahha, eyeball!" You shout as you get up from the ground covered in snow.

"No! That's not fair!" Your friend say as you both start laughing, your eyes are suddenly covered by Fubuki's hands.

"F-Fubuki?!"

"Trust me and follow me," he says as he starts guiding you somewhere. After a few minutes, your eyes are uncovered.

"Your answer?" Fubuki asks as he sees you in tears once you have seen a snowman holding a paper that says "Marry me <3. To the most beautiful snowflake ever."

Fudou Akio :

"Oi (Y/n)." You hear a very familiar voice call your name, you turn around to look at your 5 years boyfriend holding a bouquet of flowers and a red box, you have been waiting for him as he took you out on a date.

"You love me, I love you. Let's get married."

Afuro Terumi :

"My angel." Afuro says as he is holding your hand tightly, you look at him with raised eyebrows, without saying a word.

"This is my surprise," Afuro says as he gets up from the chair he was sitting on and kneels down on his knee.

"Will you marry me?" He asks as you could see how nervous he is from his eyes.

"Yes!" You answer almost immediately with tears running down your red cheeks. He lets out a sigh as both of you get on your feet to share a hug and a passionate kiss.

Hiroto Kiyama :

He keeps you away from home by sending you out to hang out with Natsumi, Aki and Haruna.

My darling redhear ❤️ :

You can come back home now. ❤️

You see the message and immediately wave goodbye to the girls as it was evening, you head back to your shared house and you get confused when you see candles beside the door. You open the door and see darkness roaming around the house, only the fire burning the candles made the path clearer. The place was decorated with roses, candles and flowers all around.

"Welcome home, future wife." You blush at the nickname and gasp when you see him kneeling on one knee with a box in his hands.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter and thank you for supporting this book. ❤️

Don't forget to vote and leave your opinions!

Stay safe.

See ya!