When He Is Drunk

Hey guys!

Tomorrow I have school but I forgot how to sleep early T-T

So I decided to write this new chapter and I hope you enjoy it!

Also don't forget to vote and leave your opinions, requests are always open.

Enjoy ❤

. . . 🌼 . . .

Endou Mamoru :

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? 🎶"

"Spongebob squarepants!"

"Absorbant and yellow and porous is he!🎶"

"Spongebob squarepants"

"If nautical nonsense be something you wish! 🎶"

"Spongebob squarepants!"

"Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish! 🎶"

"Spongebob squarepants!"

"READY?!"

"Spongebob squarepants!"

"Spongebob squarepants! AH AHH AHH AHAHAHAH !"

You facepalm as you watch Endou dancing on top of table while a drunk Kogure and Tsunami throw money at him. (I nearly died of laughter just imagining that XD)

Gouenji Shuuya :

"Hey (Y/n)," Gouenji looks at you with his red cheeks.

"Yes?"

"I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much," He says with such a cute tone, you blush madly because he occasionally shows any type of affection.

"Love you too..." You mumble.

Kidou Yuuto :

"(Y/N)! I BECAME BLIND!" Kidou suddenly screams as it gave you a jumpscare, you quickly run to him and find him closing his eyes tightly and wandering his hands around.

"(Y/N)!!" He calls your name again.

"I'm here," you say.

"I CAN'T SEE!"

"Because your eyes are closed."

"WHAT DO I DO?!"

"Just open them...."

Fudou Akio :

"Wait, who the freak are you?!" He asks as he narrows his eyes in a confused look.

"I'm (Y/n), your girlfriend."

"Since when did I get a girlfriend?" He mumbles.

"Fudou, we have been dating for a year." You say as he looks at you with a more confused look.

"Naaah, I don't remember getting a girl." he answers, you feel a slight wave of disappointment run through your nerves.

"But if you are my girlfriend, I'm sure you are quite interesting to capture my heart," and with that being said, you felt as if all your blood traveled to settle in your cheeks.

Afuro Terumi :

You are having a party at Afuro's place, but Afuro got a bit too drunk. You get exhausted from running all over the place trying to keep an eye on your boyfriend, you are currently in the garden taking a break when Nagumo stands beside you, you guys start having a conversation when Afuro came in carrying a cup of water.

"(Y/n)-" Afuro starts, but he is cut off when he sees the red-haired boy.

"Oh hey Afuro-"

"BE GONE SATAN! DON'T TALK TO MY (Y/N)!" Afuro says as he sprinkles water at Nagumo. Oh yeah, by the way, it is the main reason why he kept running around the house with a cup of water.

Nagumo Haruya :

"Nagumo, I need you to- What are you doing?!" You start, but you are cut off when you see your boyfriend pouring water over his hair.

"I must water the flower to make it grow taller," he answers casually as he kept watering his hair.

Suzuno Fuusuke :

He doesn't get drunk easily but whenever he does, he keeps quiet and tells you that he loves you every 5 minutes.

Fubuki Shirou :

"I wish I was a snowman... *hiccup*..."

Midorikawa Ryuuji :

"(Y/n) what if I am a pony?!" He suddenly comes in with his eyes sparkling.

"What? Does that make you happy?"

"Yes, no, yes, no, yes... I wonder how it would feel if I were a green pony..."

Kazemaru Ichirouta :

"Kazemaru-"

"Don't call me that! And call me Mr. Fabulous ✨" He says with a silly smile as he runs his hand through his hair. You just facepalm.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

This chapter made me laugh a lot imagining all the possible scenarios XD.

Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed this chapter, please don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

Stay safe!

See ya!