Chapter 32: Painful Truth

Yeonjun's POV

I am certain that there is something going on that we don't know about. The way that Chairman Kim soothed Hyunie and calmed him is not that of a working relationship. He genuinely did not want Hyunie to be worried. His eyes are giving his secret away.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Hyunie softly asks and hugs me.

"Sorry, I was just wondering what is going on." I smile and hug him back.

"Hmm can we go to the amusement park now that it's not raining?" Hyunie softly asks and looks up at me with his big eyes.

"Of course." I smile and gently peck his lips.

When we arrive at the amusement park, I put everything that is bothering me out of my mind. I don't want to ruin tonight. This is our first day as a couple.

"I'm sorry, but I will have to follow you two around tonight." Changkyun hyung apologizes when we walk to the entrance.

"It's ok. I understand." I smile and show him that I bought three tickets anyways.

"We should become more like friends since you'll be with us a lot." Hyunie suggests and extends his hand to shake Changkyun hyung's hand.

"That would be nice." Changkyun hyung softly smiles and shakes Hyunie's hand.

"You're just the third wheel tonight." Hyunie giggles and bounces in excitement.

"You two have as much fun as you want. I won't intrude. I promise." Changkyun hyung smiles and follows us into the park.

"Let's do the haunted house! I've always wanted to do a haunted house with my boyfriend!" Hyunie squeals and points to a terrifying looking place.

I silently nod and follow him while Changkyun hyung nervously trails behind. When we reach the line for the haunted house, I am surprised to see how excited Hyunie is.

"You're boyfriend is crazy." Changkyun hyung shivers and nervously gulps.

"You don't need to tell me that." I mumble and wrap and arm around my excited boyfriend.

The moment we step foot into the haunted house, Hyunie's attitude changes. He instantly screams and hides behind me while Changkyun hyung screams louder. I can't help but laugh at their terrified reactions.

As we walk through the haunted house, Hyunie clings to me from behind while Changkyun hyung clings to me from behind Hyunie. I can't believe these two. One was beyond excited to come in here while the other is a detective who fights against bad guys.

"Hyuuuuuung! I'm scared." Hyunie whimpers when we walk up to an area with killer clowns.

"I'm about to shoot someone." Changkyun hyung mumbles and tightens his grip on my shirt.

"You two are hilarious." I chuckle when a clown jumps out and scares both of them.

Towards the end of the clown section, one of the clowns jumps in Hyunie's face with a chainsaw in his hand which completely terrifies my Hyunie. Obviously, this pisses me off since he is so close to Hyunie.

"Back off." I mumble and pull Hyunie closer.

I sigh in relief when I see the end of the haunted house. Changkyun hyung screams and runs past us to escape this place while Hyunie clings to me tighter.

"That was scarier than I was expecting." Hyunie nervously mumbles once we are out of the house.

"Hmm really?" I smile and pull him into my arms.

"If Hyungwonie ever asks me into one of those places, I will refuse to go in. There is no way I am ever going into one of those places again!" Changkyun hyung shouts and shivers.