Chapter 17: Night Terror

Jungkook's POV

"Tae! There is someone banging on Choi Yeonjun's door." Hobi hyung's shout has us jumping from bed and bolting to the door.

"Who is it?" I ask as we rush into the living room.

"I hacked Choi's security feed to keep an eye on them. Whoever it is, is after Yeonjun." Hobi hyung explains and hands his phone to Taehyung.

"Do you recognize him?" Tae asks me as we watch the crazy man banging on the door.

"No. He must be from Choi Yeonjun's life." I mumble as I observe the crazed man.

We listen to his threatening screams and shouts and realize that he has to be Yeonjun's ex. Yeonjun and Hyunjin must be terrified. When I look at Taehyung, I see many mixed emotions swirling in his eyes.

I will get rid of that man. There is already too much going on that is stressing my Tae. I won't allow anything else stress him.

"Koo, where are you going?" Tae asks as he quickly follows me.

"To take care of the person scaring my brother-in-law." I smile and begin getting dressed to go out.

"No, it's still too dangerous for you to be out." Tae argues and grabs me to stop me.

"Baby, I am used to doing this. I have done this stuff for many years. I will be ok." I softly smile and kiss his forehead.

"Fine, I'm going with you." Tae huffs and walks into our closet to grab some clothes.

"Babe-"

"No arguing." Tae glares and shakes his head.

"Fine." I can't forget that he knows what he's doing. We grew up in the same hell.

By the time we are dressed, Hobi hyung is walking to the door dressed.

"Hyung, no. You are injured. You were literally shot this morning." I growl as Taehyung gently pulls him away from the door.

"I can't let you two go alone." He argues and struggles against Tae's gentle hold.

"It's ok. I'll be their driver." Yoongi mutters as he walks into the living room. I had forgotten that they are all here for the night.

"Hobi, we can keep an eye on them from all of your fancy gadgets." Jin suggests as he takes Hobi hyung from Tae and leads him back to the couch.

"You have to promise to be in constant contact." Hyung narrows his eyes and points at us.

"We will. I promise." I smile and motion for him to let Jin lead him to the couch.

"Now that's settled, let's go." Yoongi hyung mumbles and hugs Jimin.

"Be safe." Jimin smiles and pecks Yoongi's cheek.

"We will be." Yoongi smiles back then we quickly leave the apartment.

Once the three of us are in the car, Yoongi drives like the devil is chasing us. We watch the feed of Yeonjun's front door and see that the bastard hasn't left them alone. He's still screaming and cursing. During the drive to Yeonjun's apartment, I hold Tae's hand to keep him calm because he is very worried for his little brother.

Yeonjun's POV

"Hyung." Hyunjin's voice is very scared and quiet when he calls out to me.

"What is it?" I whisper and hold him tighter.

"Who is he?" Hyunjin quietly asks and looks up at me with big, scared eyes.

"I'm so sorry that this is happening. He's my ex." I quietly answer and pat Hyunjin's head.