Chapter 11: Control

Jungkook's POV

As Taehyung sleeps in my arms, I watch his face begin to twist in fear as a nightmare begins to torment him. I instantly begin to hum a song that I had made for him while I was in captivity. I hope that it soothes him.

"You are the cause of my Euphoria." I softly sing which causes Taehyung to relax and smile.

As I run my fingers through Taehyung's hair, I feel myself becoming sleepy, so I set an alarm to wake us up in time for his meeting. When my alarm rings, I sit up, turn it off, then smile as I watch Taehyung whine and snuggle into my arms.

"Baby, you need to wake up and get ready for the board meeting." I softly tell Taehyung and leave a soft peck on his cheek.

"Nooooo." Taehyung whines and shakes his head as he buries his face in my chest.

"You are too cute." I chuckle as I watch him protest.

Taehyung giggles and looks up at me with a cute smile when he hears me call him cute. This man is too much for my heart. He literally turns me to mush.

"How long until the meeting?" Taehyung asks as he snuggles his face in between my pecs. He is beyond cute at this moment.

"30 minutes." I answer and run my fingers through his hair.

"M'kay." He mumbles into my chest then suddenly cups my pecs.

"Babe, what the fuck?" I chuckle at him squishing his face between my pecs.

"It's de-stressing." Taehyung giggles and looks up at me.

"You are ridiculous." I laugh and pinch his bread cheeks. 

"Do you think that the meeting will go well?" Taehyung asks with a worried voice and big eyes.

"Well, it will definitely be stressful, but you will nail it. I know you will." I smile and pull him up to me and kiss him.

He hums and tangles his fingers in my hair and deepens the kiss. When he pulls away, he smiles and snuggles into the crook of my neck.

"Koo, I have a song running through my mind. It's really sweet. The singer has a sweet voice, but I don't remember where I heard the song." Taehyung mumbles into my neck.

"Hmm, how does it go? Maybe I've heard it." I answer and gently rub circles on his lower back.

When he starts humming, I become completely surprised. He is humming the song that I wrote for him. When I start singing, he softly gasps and looks up at me with big eyes.

"I heard you singing it! What's it called?" Taehyung asks with big eyes.

"Euphoria." I smile and peck his nose.

"Lemme find it so that I can buy it." Taehyung gets excited and reaches out to grab his phone from the coffee table.

"That would be useless." I softly chuckle and pull him back into my arms.

"Why?" Tae asks in confusion.

"Because I am the only who knows the song and you are the only one who has ever heard it." I explain with a smile as his eyes grow big in excitement.

"Did you write the song?!" Taehyung happily asks and cups my face in his hands.

"I did." I smile at him and gently brush my fingers across his face.

"When?"

"When I was separated from you." I quietly answer which causes him to tear up.

"Can I hear it?" Taehyung softly asks and lovingly pecks my lips.