🔞 Chapter 20: Moving Again

Taehyung's POV

As I wake up, I smile because I know the feeling of being full. I gently intertwine my fingers with Jungkook's and kiss his hands.

"Good morning, Babe." Jungkook's husky voice vibrates through my body as he presses his lips against my back.

"Good morning, Kookie." I smile and kiss his hand again.

"Did you sleep well?" Jungkook whispers as his warm breath brushes against my back.

"That is the best that I've slept in a long time." I smile and play with his fingers.

"Good." Jungkook hums and begins kissing my back as his other hand caresses my belly.

I love the feeling of my back being pressed against his chest. I can feel his heart beating against me. Jungkook takes a deep breath and pulls me closer to him then buries his face in my hair. I've learned that he loves to bury his face in my hair.

🔞

After a few minutes, I feel his soft lips pressing loving kisses on my bare shoulders then they wonder down to my back. A shiver runs down my spine as he presses his hand against my belly and moans against my back. His plump lips brush against my back then his warm tongue follows.

"Kook." I moan as he moves inside me.

"Yes, Baby?" He whispers and nips my shoulder.

"Fuck me." I moan and turn my head and connect our lips.

"As you wish." He whispers just like the very first time then suddenly pulls out and slams his hips against my ass, sending fireworks through me body.

I whimper as the soreness from last night rushes through my body with each rough thrust. When I whimper in pain, Jungkook gently presses kisses on my shoulder.

Suddenly, Jungkook's arm wraps around my waist and flips me to face him. I blush when I see his sweaty, chiseled face smirking at me. My handsome fiance presses his lips against mine then lifts my leg over his hips then slams his dick back into me.

"Fuck." I choke out and tangle my fingers through his sweaty hair.

"So pretty." Jungkook groans and bites my swollen lower lip.

My pleasured whines and his groans fill the room as our bodies slap together. My sensitive body is exhausted from last night, so I suddenly cum all over our chests without warning.

"So perfect, Baby." Jungkook whispers and presses a loving kiss on my nose then thrusts one more time and cums.

I pant and shake in his arms as his cum leaks out onto my thighs. As I recover from my sudden orgasm, Jungkook carefully picks me up.

"Kook!" I yelp as he carries me to the bathroom.

"Yes, Baby?" He softly asks and kisses my cheek.

"It's dripping down your body." I blush as cum continues to trickle out; even though, he is still inside me.

🔞

"It's ok." Jungkook grins and turns on the shower with me still in his arms.

Once we are in the shower, he places a hand on my ass and pulls out. I groan and whimper in pain when I am left empty and cold. Then, I blush when everything spills out like a waterfall.

I grip his shoulders and pant when he slips his fingers inside me and begins cleaning me.

"It's ok, Baby." Jungkook softly coos and litters kisses all over my face.

When everything suddenly releases, I moan and become limp in his arms. I feel my eyes droop as sleep starts to take over.

"Sleep. I'll take care of you." Jungkook whispers and begins cleaning my body.