Part 24: Prime's Revenge

Riley's POV

The moment we found Shockwave and other Decepticons who were being attacked by the army and wreckers I jumped out of Bee's front seat and began to attack Shockwave with my powers.

Sideswipe: ''Autobots, attack!''

Ratchet: ''Mortar that bridge!''

Sentinel: ''IT'S OUR WORLD NOW! COMMENCE TRANSPORT!''

Sending one more strong attack at Shockwave I then looked up into the sky.

Me: ''Cybertron...''

The pillars were pulling the giant planet closer and closer to Earth.

Sam: ''Oh, my God. Oh, my God!''

We needed to stop this now or our planet is done for. At that moment I felt his spark. Looking forward I saw Optimus flying towards us.

Me: ''Optimus!''

The moment he landed he let go of his jet pack and began to shoot and slice all Decepticons on his way. He was absolutely amazing. Then as Decepticons were down he charged at Shockwave who was bearly standing on his legs.

First, he shoot him in the chest and as Shockwave went down on his knees Optimus shamed his fist into his stomach. Optimus's fist was so strong that it came threw Shockwave's body.

Optimus: ''You die!''

He yelled in anger as he began to hit Shockwave over and over again. Then he pulled Shockwave's optic out o his head killing him.

Me: ''Now is your turn.''

I said and with that, I turned my body towards Sentinel. But instead of him, I attached the tower with the pillar. The tower came crashing down together with the pillar.

Sentinel: ''NO!!!!''

The portal was disconnected.

Optimus: ''Get down here, Sentinel!''

Sentinel prepared his sword and shield.

Sentinel: ''Optimus...you forgot your place!''

He jumped down the building that he was on and then he slowly looked back at Optimus.

Sentinel: ''I bring you Cybertron, your home...and you still choose humanity.''

He said as he prepared himself for the attack.

Optimus: ''You were the one who taught me freedom is everyone's right.''

With that Optimus prepared his sword and ax and as he placed his mask over his head he charged at Sentinel. The moment that he came close to Sentinel he pushed him against the wall.

Sentinel: ''I will retrigger that pillar!''

Optimus: ''Then you'll have to go through me!''

Me: ''We need to check on the pillar!''

We didn't know if the pillar was destroyed so we needed to go and see. But just as I was about to start running towards the crashed tower I felt dander.

Sentinel: ''Reinforcements! Decepticon ships, fire at Optimus!''

More than 20 ships began to fly towards Optimus. The attack that was coming from the base was too slow!

Lennox: ''We've got to cover for Optimus!''

I began to run towards Sentinel and Optimus and just before the ship attack hit him the power inside of me activated. I pushed him out of the way then I blocked the attack with both of my hands creating a blue shield.