Part 7: Power

Riley's POV

The moment I took a seat behind the wheel my hands began to shake. What the hell was wrong with me? Where did this power come from? I had all the control over my body, but where did it come from? 

Me: ''How did I do it?'' 

I was so in my thought that I didn't even realize that Sam and I had come to the building Carly's job was.  Stepping out of the car I approached my brother. 

Me: ''The system in my car is showing that there is no sign of any transformers. You can go get her.'' 

Sam: ''You sure you want to be alone?'' 

Me: ''Sam yeah just go!'' 

I didn't want to yell at him, but I was freaking out.  He nodded then he quickly ran inside the building to get Carly. My hands went through my hair as I placed my back against Sam's car. I was trying to figure out how it happened. I was fighting Leaserbeak and the next thing I knew it I blasted him into the wall. 

Voice: ''Miss you okay?'' 

Looking to my left I saw a man with black hair and blue eyes. He wore a white shirt and a dark jacket over it. 

Man: ''Miss?'' 

Me: ''Yeah I'm fine, thank you.'' 

Man: ''You sure? You look pale.'' 

Me: ''Yeah I'm sure.'' 

Man: ''You know Sam?'' 

I gave him a weird look. 

Me: ''Yes he's my brother. How do you know him?'' 

Man: ''I meet him today actually. I'm Dylan. Dylan Gould. The owner of this building.'' 

He said offering me his hand to shake. Another rich man with a big ego. I turned my body towards him and shook his hand. 

Me: ''Riley Pax.'' 

Dylan: ''Riley. An unusual last name. Pax.'' 

Me: ''I wouldn't say that. I would say different.'' 

Dylan: ''Yes. You married?'' 

He asked as his eyes spotted my ring on my left hand. He was asking too many questions and I didn't like it. 

Me: ''Yeah.'' 

Thanks to Prime, Sam, and Caryl come just in time Dylan was about to speak again. 

Me: ''Let's go.'' 

I said as I looked at my brother. Then I looked back to Dylan. 

Me: ''Good day.'' 

Dylan: ''Same to you Mrs. Pax.'' 

As I walked past him I could feel his eyes following me. The moment I took a seat behind the wheel I wanted for Sam and Carly so they could get into their car. When they began to drive I began to follow them. Looking into the rare-view mirror I saw Dylan looking after us. I took my phone and called Sam. 

Phone call... 

Sam: ''You okay Riley?'' 

Me: ''Yeah. You know where the base is. Go there. I will follow you guys just in case if they would follow us. If they come just keep on driving and don't look back.'' 

Carly: ''Follow? Followed by who?'' 

Sam: ''Decepticons.'' 

Me: ''I really didn't want to bring you back into this Sam.''