Part 2: Back In No Time

Optimus's POV

After Riley and I left the base I could feel her body calming down. Her head was resting against my seats as her beautiful eyes were closed. Her hands were holding her knees close to her chest. The moment slow breaths were heard I knew that she had fallen asleep. She was so beautiful. It has been three years since I meet her and two years since our wedding day. Each day that passed I was more and more in love with her. 

Because I had to organize the fly to the moon that will take it off in a few hours it was already dark outside. I wish we could leave earlier so I could spend more time with my wife. I was driving for twenty minutes when I came to the black gates of our property. I waited for a few seconds so scanners on the fence could scene me.

Ironhide made sure that this property was only able to us and our family. Even taught we weren't home much because we were around the globe helping people I wanted Riley to feel safe in her own home. As the gates open I drove in and as I came to our house I began to transform. When the lights around me disappeared I was in my human form with Riley in my hands. I was holding her bridal style, with her head on my chest and her hands on her lap. Just as I was about to start walking her head on my chest moved.

Riley: ''Just like our wedding day.''

With a smile, I looked down at her. Memories of our wedding night came to my mind.

Riley: ''The only thing that its mission is my wedding dress.''

Me: ''And me in suit.''

With a beautiful smile, she looked up at me, and as we both began to line in our lips meet. Her soft lips went perfectly with mine. Her right hand gently touched my left cheek making a smile grow on my face.

Me: ''Just like our wedding day.''

Placing her hands around my neck and her legs around my waist, she connected her lips to mine once more, making my spark beat even faster as it already was. I was easily holding her up with my right hand as my left hand touched the back of her head. Each kiss that we shared was more passioned and we both wanted more.

I began to walk and as I came into our house I began to walk up the stairs with Riley still in my hands. Her lips never left mine. As we came into our room I gently placed her on the bed. I removed my jacket but before I could even drop it on the floor, Riley took a hold of my t-shirt and pulled me down so her lips could touch mine once more.

Riley's POV

My eyes slowly open as I felt his fingers playing with my hair. Looking up I looked into the most beautiful blue eyes in the whole galaxy.

Optimus: ''I'm sorry for waking you up love.''

Oh how much I loved his voice. 

Me: ''It's okay.''

Optimus: ''I will have to leave soon.''

My face drop. Optimus and Ratchet are leaving for the moon. Optimus is certain that their formal leader Sentinel Prime was still on the ship guarding some pillars witch were used for teleporting. They must find the pillars before Decepticons could figure out where they were and use them for their evil plans. Of course, I can't go with them and I was worried. I looked away from his eyes down to his chest. I didn't want to show him that I was worried but I knew he saw right through me. 

Optimus: ''Come here.''

His strong hands came around me pulling me closer so our bodies could touch. I placed my head and hands on his chest as he placed his chin on the top of my head. Feeling his strong arms around me was something I love the most about him. It wasn't only the safety, confer, or love that I was searching for in the hugs. It was the thing when I placed my ear on his chest so I was able to hear his spark beating. 

Me: ''I know that you have to go but...''

Optimus: ''Don't worry love. I will be back in no time.''

I looked up at him.

Me: ''You better or Charlotte will be the one I will go after first.'' 

I said with a serious voice. I was trying to copy him because I knew how much he hated that. Before I knew it he was on top of me with his lips connected to mine. His hand gently touched my cheek as my hands went through his hair. The next thing I knew his lips attacked my neck. Oh, he knew how much I loved that. Just as a small moan left my lips I could hear gates opening and cars approaching the house. Autobots. One of them shined its lights right through our window right into the ceiling. Ironhide. Optimus turned his attention towards the window.

Me: ''Be careful.''

He looked back at me.

Optimus: ''I will come back to you.''

He said kissing me one more time before he got up from the bed and began to get dressed. I was sitting in the middle of the bed enjoying the view. When he was almost done he began to look for his jacket. ( Yeah I'm talking about the blue jacket with red flames ) When he turned around he found it in my hands.

Me: ''What if I don't give it to you? Will you go without it?''

Optimus: ''Riley.''

He was trying to sound serious. 

Me: ''What will you do Prime? Take it away from me?''

Ratchet: ''Come on Prime it's time to go!''

Yelled his voice from outside.

Me: ''Go without him Ratchet!''

I yelled back not removing my eyes away from Optimus.

Ironhide: ''You know we can't do that Riley! Give him his jacket back!''

I began to laugh and so did Optimus. Yes, this did happen before. Me not giving Optimus his favorite jacket. Optimus approached the bed and kiss me on the forehead. As he took a hold of his jacket he looked down into my eyes.

Optimus: ''I love you.''

Me: ''I love you.''

With that, we shared another long kiss on the lips. I could feel that he didn't want to leave me. Heck, I didn't want him to go but he had to. As he left the room I quickly jumped out of the bed and put one of his t-shirts over me. I went towards the window and open it up. Looking down I saw Bumblebee, Ironhide, Ratchet, and Mirage waiting. 

Me: ''So many of you had to come?'' 

Mirage: ''You are a good fighter and a really stubborn woman Riley. We know better than to come without backup.'' 

Me: ''You are deam right Dino.'' 

I turned my gaze towards Ironhide. 

Ironhide: ''He will come back you know that Riley.''

He said as he looked up at me. He, Bee, and Mirage were in their human forms.

Me: ''I know. But be careful up there.''

I said looking at Ratchet. He was in his vehicle mode so he clicked his lights telling me: That they will be okay. I turned my attention towards Bee who was standing next to Ironhide.

Me: ''If something happens call me okay?''

Bee: ''Of course.''

Hearing the front doors opening I saw Optimus coming out of the house. As he saw Ironhide, Mirage, and Bee looking up he looked their way to see me at the window with his white t-shirt over me. A smile grew on his face.

Optimus: ''Say hi to Sam for me.''

Me: ''Will do.''

Optimus: ''Autobots roll out.''

As Bee, Mirage, and Ironhide change into their vehicle forms they began to follow Ratchet throws the gates. Optimus looked back at me.

Optimus: ''See you soon my moon.'' ( In Cybertronian Languase )

Me: ''I will be waiting for you my sun.'' ( Back in Cybertronian Languase )

With that Optimus began to run. A bright light came all around him and as it disappear I saw Optimus in his vehicle mode driving after other Autobots. I watch him go until he disappeared into the darkness together with other Autobots.