Part 12: You Matter To Me

Riley's POV 

I was looking at some of the papers that Bruce brought us when Sam approached me. He offered me two sandwiches. One was with tuna and the other one was with salami and salad I looked up at him. 

Me: ''I know that I'm pregnant Sam, but I don't need to eat two of them.'' 

Sam: ''Okay, chose one and I will have the other.'' 

Me: ''Fine by me.'' 

I took the sandwich with salami and salad. 

Me: ''My baby is not a fan of fish.''

Sam: ''Really?'' 

Me: ''Yes I threw up today.'' 

The moment I took a bit of the sandwich a smile grew on my face. I really hope that my baby is okay with this one because I really like it. Brains began to transform, making me look at him. 

Brains: ''I'm smoking over here! Downloading missing Russian cosmonauts. Turns out the Soviets concealed a manned mission to the moon. The moon, in 1972.'' 

He began to copy the papers with the printer. 

Brains: ''And two of their cosmonauts went into hiding in America. And I just found them alive.'' 

Wheelie: ''You're a genius, Brains.'' 

Me: ''Really good jog buddy.'' 

I said as I approached Sam, to look at the papers. Just then the doors opened, making all of us look at the way the doors were to see Catly. Before we could say or do something Bumblebee stepped back and hit the wall behind him together with the chandelier. The chandelier brooked making the small pieces fall everywhere. 

Sam: ''Oh!'' 

Simmons: ''Woah!'' 

Me: ''Bee it's okay!'' 

He stopped moving. 

Brains: ''Oh, that was smooth, Bumblebee.'' 

Just then the chandelier broke from the ceiling. Bee was about to catch it but he missed it. It hit the ground not that far away from where Sam and I were standing. 

Bee: ''Missed it by that much.'' 

He said as he covered his face with his mask. 

Sam: ''Hi.'' 

I looked back to see Carly looking at Sam. 

Carly: ''Would someone care to tell me what the hell's going on?'' 

Simmons: ''Who are you?'' 

Carly: ''Who are you?'' 

Simmons: ''Who am I? Who is that? Dutch! Frisk her!'' 

Dutch: ''Certainly.'' 

Sam: ''No. Dutch.'' 

As Dutch came to her, she placed her hand in front of her and gave him a death glare. 

Carly: ''Don't touch me.'' 

Dutch: ''I'm not gonna touch her.'' 

He stepped away from her and she turned her eyes on Sam again. 

Carly: ''Sam?'' 

Sam: ''Angel. Un, I was working.'' 

She turned around and began to walk up the stairs. Sam quickly followed her. 

Sam: ''Look I'm sorry.'' 

Wheelie: ''Great. We're homeless.'' 

Simmons: ''She lives here? Wow. You had your chance to frisk her.''