Part 10: Our Moment

Riley's POV 

As the talk about the pillars was over Optimus approached me. He changed into his human form and step in front of me. 

Optimus: ''Are you feeling okay Riley?'' 

He asked as he took a hold of my hands. 

Me: ''Yes I'm fine.'' 

I said giving him a smile. We only learned about the baby not even an hour ago and he was already a worried and protective dad. 

Optimus: ''Let me introduce you to the old friend.'' 

He led me to Sentinel Prime who looked down at us as we approached him. 

Optimus: ''Sentinel I want you to meet Riley. My spark mate.'' 

The moment words left Optimuse's mouth Sentinel looked at me in shock. He went down on one knee to get a closer look. I looked at Optimus asking him if it was okay to approach Sentinel. He was in sleep mode for a long, long time and he could use his defense system as he used it when Optimus brought him back. I wasn't scared for myself but for the baby. 

Optimus nodded and I stepped forwards connecting my eyes with Sentinel's optics. I felt him looking deep into my heart. He was looking for proof of my being Optimuse's spark mate. 

Sentinel: ''It never happened that a Prime found a spark mate before. But your bond with Optimus is really strong. It's an honor to meet you, Riley.'' 

Me: ''No. The honor is mine.'' 

Later...

When we came home I wanted a nice warm bath and I asked Optimus to join me. With my back against his chest, we placed our right hands together locking our fingers together. 

Me: ''This is nice.'' 

Optimus: ''Mhm.'' 

He kissed my left shoulder making a big smile grow on my face. Now that I was pregnant and I was not able to go on missions, Optimus wanted to spend as much time as he could with me. 

Because of our busy lives, we didn't have nice moments like this. We were so enjoying ourselves that we didn't even think about our enemies. The only thing we both were thinking about was us and the baby. 

Me: ''Can you imagine? A baby.'' 

I asked looking back at him a little so I could see a smile on his face. 

Optimus: ''You can't believe it can't you?'' 

Me: ''No. But being a mother was something that I really wanted and to have this baby with you is something really special. It's like a miracle.'' 

Optimus: ''Agree.''

He placed his hands around me and hugged me. I placed my hands on his hands.

Me: ''My first ultrasound will be tomorrow at one. Carly's friend will check the baby and we can see how far along I am. You know if anything comes between and that you will be unable to come I will understand.'' 

Optimus: ''Don't worry I will be there. For you and our little one.'' 

Me: ''What do you think it is?'' 

Optimus: ''I can find out if you want.'' 

My eyes winded in shock. I removed myself away from him so I could look back at him. 

Me: ''You can do that?'' 

He nodded. 

Me: ''Do you....do you wanna know?'' 

Optimus: ''Whatever you wanna do love.'' 

I turned my body around so I was facing him. By the look that I gave him, he knew my answer. He placed his hand on my belly and closed his eyes. A bright light came around us and it was nothing I have ever seen before. It was so beautiful. 

A smile grew on his face as his eyes began to open. 

Optimus: ''It's a girl.'' 

Me: ''A girl?'' 

I asked with tears already gathering in my eyes. Optimus nodded. 

Me: ''Oh my God.'' 

With tears of joy and happiness rolling down my cheeks I placed my lips together with his making the moment even more perfect as it already was. 

Next morning...

I woke up in Optimuses arms with his beautiful eyes on me. I had my head on his chest with his hands around me. 

Optimus: ''Good morning.'' 

Me: ''Morning. What time is it?'' 

Optimus: ''Seven.'' 

He said kissing me on the forehead. I could see that something was on his mind. He wanted to hide it but I could see right threw him. I was about to ask him what was wrong but before he or I knew it I was out of the bed running towards the bathroom. 

The moment I was over the toilet I began to throw up. Everything that I eat last night before I went to bed came out. Optimus came into the bathroom and took a hold of my hair as I continue throwing up. When I was done I slowly stood up and made my way towards the sink to brush my teeth and wash my face. This was brutal. 

Me: ''Guess our baby girl doesn't like tuna.'' 

Optimus: ''I guess not.'' 

First I washed my face and as I began to brush my teeth Optimus came behind me and placed his strong hands around me and placed them on my stomach. Because of throwing up so much, my stomach hurt a little. But Optimus began to massage my stomach making me feel much better. I placed my back against his chest and continue brushing my teeth. 

Optimus: ''Fell better?'' 

Me: ''Mhm.'' 

When I was done brushing my teeth I turned towards him and placed my hands around his neck as his hands came around me. 

Optimus: ''I am needed in the base. But at one I will come to the ultrasound. I promise.'' 

Me: ''I love you my sun.'' ( In Cybertronian Language )

Optimus: ''I love you too my moon.'' ( In Cybertronian Language ) 

With that, we shared a long kiss. As Optimus left I got dressed and went downstairs. When I came to the bottom of the stairs I got a message from Bumblebee saying that he was almost here. I made my way towards the kitchen. Because of the morning sickness, I didn't feel like eating but I needed a glass of water. Just as I placed the empty glass on the counter I heard Bee outside. 

As I came out he open the doors for me and I jumped in. 

Bee: ''Morning Riley.'' 

Me: ''Morning Bee.'' 

Bee: ''Does big boss knows about this?'' 

Me: ''No and I think it is better for him not to know about this. He would worry too much for me and the baby.'' 

With that Bee began to drive.