Part 19: We Will Kill Them All

Riley's POV 

The city was destroyed. People were running past us screaming in terror. There were many that didn't make it. To many. Epps ran ahead and climbed up some pile of rocks to see forward. 

Man 1: ''This is crazy.'' 

Just then three army planes flew past us on the right. They didn't come far when they were shot down by small Decepticon ships who came out from their hiding spots. 

Epps: ''We came here to find her in the middle of all that?'' 

Man 1: ''Are we really going out there, Epps?'' 

Man 2: ''I'm not going in there.'' 

Epps: ''No one's going in.'' 

Sam: ''I am. With or without you, I'll find her.'' 

Me: ''I'm with you, Sam.'' 

With that Sam and I began to walk. 

Epps: ''You're gonna get yourself killed. Sam. Riley. Is that what you guys want? You came all the way out here to get yourself killed? Huh?'' 

He asked as he came running up to us, blocking our way with his body. 

Epps: ''Listen to what I'm saying.'' 

Sam: ''She's here because of me. Do you understand?'' 

Sam and I walked around Epps and began to walk again. 

Epps: ''Listen if you go in this building, that's if she's even still alive, there's no way you're gonna reach her!'' 

Sam: ''What do you suggest I do?' 

Asked Sam as he turned his body towards Epps. 

Epps: ''It's over. I'm sorry but it's over.'' 

Me: ''No it's not.'' 

I said as I continue walking. 

Epps: ''Riley, don't.'' 

He took a hold of my hand and turned me towards him. 

Epps: ''You will get yourself killed!!'' 

Me: ''I never turned my back on my family and I will do anything to protect it, Epps. Decepticons will never stop until all of us are gone. The human race will die if we don't try to save the world.'' 

Man 3: ''Whoa! Incoming!'' 

One of the Decepticons ships came to us and began to shoot. I pushed Sam and Epps out of the way. Some of the people that were running got hit and the only thing that was left of them was their bones. I quickly stood up and began to shoot at the ship with my gun. I got Decepticons attention and as he started to shoot at me I activated a shield to protect not only myself but others as well. 

Not only was this Decepticon stubborn but he also began to use his full force on me, trying to break my shield. Just then one shoot flew above my head, shooting the ship down. I deactivated my shield placing my gun away. Just then I heard heavy steps behind us. The moment I looked back a smile grew on my face. It was Optimus. 

Optimus: ''We will kill them all.'' 

He said as he prepared his gun again. Hearing cars I looked forward to seeing Wreckers coming. They stopped next to the ship and transformed into their robot forms. 

Leadfoot: ''Wreckers, kill him!'' 

He yelled as the three of them attacked the Decepticon who was trying to get out of his ship.