Part 5: Interviews / Moon Mission

Riley's POV 

As Sam open the doors of his garage I saw a small yellow car with black stripes inside. It looked like Bumblebee. But it was a really old car and I was really surprised that it was even standing together. 

Mom: ''Oh, what happened to Bumblebee?'' 

Dad: ''Jesus.'' 

Sam: ''He's been on the missions with Riley, mom.'' 

Mom: ''Since when?'' 

Me: ''Months.'' 

Sam: ''I had to get this for a backup.'' 

He said as he went to his car. 

Dad: ''Your car has a job, huh?'' 

Mom: ''Stop it.'' 

By the look on my brother's face, I could see that he was not really happy that our parents were here. Not because he wouldn't love them or anything but I knew my brother better than anyone and I knew that he was a little upset that he didn't have a job yet. Also, he hated his car. 

Mom: ''What does it change into?'' 

Sam: ''It doesn't change into anything. It's a collector's item, Ma. I got it for a steal. It just needs some work. Trust me.'' 

He said as he took a seat behind the wheel. 

Mom: ''No, I think it's darling. It reminds me a lot of Bumblebee if Bumblebee were a sad piece of shit.''

Me: ''Mom stop it.'' 

Sam tried to turn his car on but it wouldn't start. 

Me: ''Come on Sam you will be late if we don't go now. Let's go with my car instead.'' 

I said as I began to walk toward my car with Sam, mom, and dad following me. 

Sam: ''That one yours?'' 

Me: ''Yeah.'' 

Sam: ''Since when?'' 

Me: ''Bought it a few months ago.'' 

Dad: ''Really nice.'' 

Me: ''You guys coming along or do you two have planes?'' 

Mom: ''No thank you dear we have planes. We are going shopping. But we can hang out later.'' 

Dad: ''You are not going back in a few hours right?'' 

Me: ''No, no I took a week off.''

Dad: ''Ah okay.'' 

Sam: ''Will you two come to dinner?'' 

Dad: ''Yeah.'' 

Mom: ''Sure.''

Me: ''Okay let's go, Sam. Bye mom, bye dad.'' 

I jumped behind the wheel and as Sam took a seat next to me I began to drive. 

Sam: ''Thanks for diving me. I own you.'' 

Me: ''Don't worry about it.''

Sam: ''So you were talking about the new mission. On the moon right?'' 

Me: ''Yeah. Well you know the first time people went up there?'' 

He nodded.

Me: ''Well they found something. A lost Autoboth ship that escaped the war years ago.'' 

Sam: ''What?!'' 

Me: ''Yeah I know. You have no idea how angry Optimus was when we learned that people knew about transformers even before Autobots came on Earth. But not many people knew the real mission about the moon. Optimus and Ratchet are on their way to the moon so they could check the secret doors on the ship.''