Part 4: Reunion

Riley's POV

After calming down I finished preparing in the bathroom before returning back into the bedroom to get dressed. I decided to wear a black tank top, blue skinny jeans, and a black jacket. As I got my boots on one I took my phone and placed it in the right pocket of my jacket. Opening the nightstand drawer on my side of the bed I took the keys of my car out before leaving the room. I had a black Citroen Survolt car which I bought a few months ago. 

The car was specially remedied by Wheeljack, Ironhide, and Sideswipe. It was faster, stronger, and bulletproofed. Not even a tank would be able to destroy it. It also had guns and cannons on it. That was Ironhide's surprise for me. Just in case I would have to defend myself against Decepticons. Of course, I had a lot of training and who else would be the best in business with training with cannons and guns then Ironhide himself.

As I got into the garage I jumped behind the wheel and began to drive. I was on my way to see Sam. The whole time that I was driving I was thinking about the blue eyes. Were my eyes really blue or was I imagining it? Also, why did I throw up? I didn't feel sick or anything. I was perfectly fine. So what was the problem? Was I? No, no, no I can't be. It's impossible. 

Before I knew it I already come to the building Sam's apartment was in. I left the car in the alley and made my way to the building. I haven't seen Sam's apartment before. He only got it a few months ago and at that time I was in Australia on an important mission with Autobots. I knock on the doors two times. As the doors open a big smile grew on my face. 

Me: ''Hey Samy.''

His brown eyes winded in shock. Yes, he did not know that I was coming home. It's been months since I last saw him. Before I knew it he pulled me into a strong hug. 

Sam: ''Oh my God Riley.'' 

I hugged him back. I missed him so much. As the hug was over he looked at me with a big smile and shock written all over his face.

Sam: ''What are you doing here? It's not that I'm not happy or anything but I wasn't expecting you to just show up at my doors.''

Me: ''I took a week off and decided to come and see you, big bro.''

Sam: ''And you couldn't tell me?''

Me: ''Well I wanted to surprise you!''

Sam: ''Oh wow I'm so happy, shocked but so happy. It's been so long.''

Me: ''Yeah.''

Sam: ''Come in.''

He moved out of the way so I was able to step into his apartment. It was small but cute. I was a little surprised that Sam's apartment wasn't a giant mess, but on the other side, he wasn't leaving alone. 

Me: ''Nica apartment.''

I said as I looked around.

Me: ''Bdw congratulation on finishing school. I'm really happy for you.''

Sam: ''Thanks but how did you know?''

Me: ''Mom and dad.''

Voice: ''Sam?''

Turning around I saw a beautiful woman with a nice body, amazing blond hair, and pretty blue eyes. She had a white dress on with black hills. She was quite tall and because of her nice figure she could be a model. 

Sam: ''Oh Carly let me introduce to you my sister Riley. Riley met Carly, my girlfriend.'' 

Me: ''It's nice to meet you, Carly.''