Part 14: Till All Are One

Riley's POV

We were on the way towards the NEST. Simmons was driving in his own cat with Dutch behind the wheel as Sam and myself were driving in Bumblebee. Mirage and Sideswipe were on each side of Bumblebee as Sentinel was driving in front of us. Just as I was about to look at the rear mirror to see if we were being followed I felt danger.

Bee: ''We have an Energon alert.''

Me: ''Yeah I can feel them.''

Sam: ''How many?''

Sideswipe: ''Three black Suburbans.''

Bee had his radio connected with Mirage and Sideswipe so we could talk to each other. We always used their connection like that on a mission. I looked at the rare mirror to see the three Decepticons getting closer to Simmons's car which was not that behind us.

Me: ''Dino, Sidwswipe, Bee we can't let them get Sentinel.''

Mirage: ''You got it, girl.''

Sideswipe: ''Anything you say, Mrs. Pax.''

Bee: ''Let's get dangerous.''

They were getting closer.

Me: ''Get ready Sam.''

I took out my gun and activated it into my laser gun.

Me: ''One...''

Sam: ''This is not good.''

Me: ''Two...''

Sam: ''Shit.''

Me: ''Three!''

At that moment the Decepticon in the middle began to transform. He changed into his robot form and began to run. Before we knew it he grabbed Simmons and threw him out of his car. These weren't just ordered Decepticons. They were keeping up in their robot forms!

Me: ''Shit! Faster guys!''

All three Autobots began to drive faster. The other two Decepticons began to transform as well and all of them began to chase us on foot. I haven't seen this kind of Decepticons before but they were still nothing compared to Autobots.

Sam: ''Bee, you got to get Sentinel out of here! You got to guard him!''

Me: ''The moment they come close we start to shoot.''

Sam: ''Watch out! Watch out!''

Me: ''It will be okay Sam. Just breath.''

The moment Decepticon jumped over us Bee began to shoot at him. He opened the window on my left so I could help him shoot. The moment I was half out of the car I began to shoot at him.

Sam: ''Riley be careful!''

Sideswipe sent rockets at the Decepticon making him slow down a little. At that moment Mirage began to transform. He threw his ropes around the Decepticon and as he pulled him along, Mirage began to surf on the highway.

Sam: ''Shoot him! Shoot him!''

All four of us were shooting at the Decepticon who we soon defeated. Two more. They were destroying cars on their way to Sentinel. Bee and Sideswipe were sending rockets at them trying to stop them.

Me: ''Faster!''

Just then one of the Decepticons hit a truck that was loaded with heavy stuff at us.

Sam: ''BEE!!''

Me: ''BUMBLEBEE!''

Before the truck could hit us Bee jumped over and began to transform. Sam and I were flying toward the ground. Just before I hit the ground a hand caught me and placed me back inside the car. As I opened my eyes again I saw inside the Bumblebee behind the wheel. Sam was still screaming like a little girl. He slowly stopped screaming as he saw my face. My expression was totally normal and calm.