Part 6: Laserbeak

Riley's POV 

After I said goodbye to Sam who I drop at home so he could change and went back to work with his car which was now because of dad working again I sent a text to Bumblebee asking him if he could meet me at my place. I didn't want to tell Sam about what happened in the parking lot. Why? He just got a new job and I didn't want to spoil his happiness. But I needed to talk to someone and I knew that right now Bee was the best option. He was my best friend after all. 

As I came home I saw Bee already waiting for me in front of the house in his human form. The moment I stop the car and step out of it Bee approached me. 

Bee: ''Hey what's wrong?'' 

He asked as he gave me a friendly hug. I hugged him back. 

Me: ''Come in.'' 

As we came into the living room I took a seat on the couch and Bee took a seat on the other couch in front of me. 

Bee: ''So what's wrong?''

Me: ''I don't know how to explain it but it started this morning.'' 

He nodded his head wanting me to continue. 

Me: ''As I was about to brush my teeth I took a look at myself in the mirror to see...blue eyes. My eyes were blue Bee.  I had the same eyes you and all the Autobots have.'' 

Bee: ''What!? Are you sure?'' 

Me: ''Yeah I know it's hard to believe but as we were talking on the phone it happened again. But then it was just my left eye which was blue, the right one was brown.'' 

Bee: ''Shit this is serious. We should tell Optimus.'' 

Me: ''I know. I will tell him tonight after he comes back.'' 

Bee: ''Did something else happen to you?'' 

Me: ''Yes I throw up.'' 

Bee: ''Shit. Maybe you should go see Ratchet?'' 

Me: ''No I don't want others to know about it. Not that I wouldn't trust them or anything but I don't want them to worry.'' 

If they would know all hell would break loose. They really cared about me not just because I was their second in command and Prime's wife. But because I was a part of their family. 

Bee: ''Okay so you should stay home and rest until Optimus comes back.'' 

Me: ''No I can't. I promised Sam and Carly that I will have dinner with them. Also, I feel much better now.''

Bee: ''Riley...''

Me: ''I'm okay Bee. Seriously.''

Bee: ''Okay but if your eyes would change again call me, okay?'' 

Me: ''Of course.'' 

After Bee left on patrol around the city I got a really bad feeling. It wasn't Optimus. I could feel by our bond that he was okay. So it had to be...

Me: ''Sam.'' 

Taking my phone I tried to call him but he didn't answer. As quickly as I could I ren up to my car and the moment I was sitting behind the wheel I began to drive towards the building Sam's new job was. The twin feeling was telling me that he was in danger. I tried to call him again but he didn't answer. 

The moment I came in front of the building I took a gun from the drawer on my left and placed it inside my jacket. Yes, I always had my gun with me in case of an emergency. And I do believe that this was an emergency. I ren inside of the building as fast as I could. But as I came through the doors I did not know on which floor of the building Sam was. I got to the reception table and to my luck, a woman was talking on the phone with someone having a big conversation. By the flirty smile, I could see that she wasn't talking business. I leaned over the table and took the phone from her hand.