5. Team Spirit

Začať od začiatku

He then proceeded to give us an assignment to summarize a French poem and the assignment was due the next day.

When it's not French literature.

I'll just drop it for Anika—one of my maids who is incredibly good at french.

Perks of being a rich kid

Immediately the French teacher left, A new teacher stepped into the class and she looked breath-taking.

She had this dark skin pop and Positive Aura around her. She wore a white top and her Green Khaki. It was then it occured to me that she was a Youth Copper.

She looked too Rich for a Youth Copper. She wore a bone Straight which cost Thousands of Naira and let's not get started on her iPhone. She was using the latest brand.

"So, let me guess?" She started "You guys don't want to greet,"

"Good Morning!" Everyone chorused as she gave a sly smile and picked up a Marker and started writing on the board.

"Clairé Archibong, B. Sc. Sex Education, Nigerian-American. I'm your new Sex Education teacher," she said and everyone started murmuring.

"Sex Education. I don't see the need for this topic," Miranda whispered in my ears.

"Keep quiet." I shunned her as she rolled her eyes and kept quiet.

"So students, I did not grow up in Nigeria. I did my primary school and Junior secondary one in Nigeria before I moved to America and I must confess, Sex Education in Nigeria is underrated," she started and I agreed with her

"I schooled in EHS too and whenever we have Gender assemblies, Females and Males are being seperated and Females are made to believe that their body growth and Maturity is a very disgusting topic. Many of you still have that Mindset." she narrated as she unconsciously flaunted her nails.

I could relate with what she said. Gender assemblies were good but not all assemblies on Sexual health and hygiene should be Gender based.

"Ever had to wait behind at that little kiosk near your house for all the men to be out of sight before you bought a Pad?" She asked with attention in her voice. I really couldn't relate with this one because Marie does all my shopping for me. I only shop when I'm bored.

"Ever had to take nonsense from a girl because you didn't want to seem like an Anti-feminist?" She asked again and obviously this question was thrown to the boys.

"Ever thought that your body growth was disgusting?" She asked and this time this question was thrown to both genders.

"If you fall in any of those categories, you need Sex Education." she said as she wrote the topic on the board.

She then said a few stuffs about Personal Hygiene and soon enough, her period was over.

It was the time that almost everyone had been waiting for. It was the time of the presentation.

I had been going to Jay's house frequently but this time around we weren't alone. His cheap slut of a girlfriend was there with him—Michelle Ini Essien.

The thought of that idiot sickened me to my belly. She had participated and won Miss Estrella twice while I never won it.

She was unarguably beautiful but deep down she's a bitch, a two faced bitch.

"Are you ready now?" Jay asked as soon as we heard our names.

"Yes, lets go." I replied as he held my hand and we walked to the front of the class.